PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary Dinner???

wdwgirl21
06-05-2007, 06:25 PM
My husband and I will be in Disney this year again for our anniversary! Lucky us! Anyway, I am looking for some recommendations of good places to celebrate for dinner. We did California Grill last year, and already have ADR's for the week at Ohana, Rose & Crown, Marrakesh, LTT,and Boma. W have also already been to Jiko. Just looking for some other suugestions, we are open to signature or regular dining options! Thanks!

mickey-mouse35
06-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Wow--looks like you've been to the ones I'd suggest--Cali Grill, Marakesh, Rose and Crown. and Jiko Guess you'll have to splurge and do Victoria and Albert's or Citricos (sp?)

Another romantic spot, though just so so food, is in Mexico. We also liked Le Cellier at Canada.

Another option is somewhere at the Swan or Dolphin.

garymacd
06-05-2007, 08:28 PM
If money is not a concern, consider Victoria and Albert's at GF. It did cost us about $400 for the two of us on our 25th anniversary last year, but we enjoyed in immensely. Plan on spending 2 - 3 hours there and plan to make eight selections for your meal, and, oh yeah, plan to be pampered. Our menu is posted on Intercot. Take a look.

rnin02
06-05-2007, 11:50 PM
We are trying Artist Point for our anniversary!

DrumTastik
06-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Narcoosee's is a great option, unrivaled view of the MK fireworks. Artist Point is another fine choice. Be sure to call ahead to Disney dining and order a cake, unforgettable.

heart4princephillip
06-06-2007, 02:05 AM
Another vote for V&A!!
We loved it there.

iceicebritney
06-06-2007, 08:27 PM
i recommend narcoosee's during the fireworks so you can watch them during dinner. they play the music from the show so its really nice.

also there is the castle in the magic kingdom which is a nice romantic choice as well. they take your photo before dinner, which is a nice keep

kris10399
06-06-2007, 08:43 PM
I vote for V&A. We've done it several times. If you want something very memorable, try to get the chef's table there too. We haven't been fortunate enough to get it yet.

Maleficent's Dad
06-06-2007, 09:12 PM
Anniversary options... let me think...

DW and I celebrated our 10th at V&A's - a very special experience! :princess::prince: It is really a bargain (IMHO). Come to NY for dining like that and you'll pay 3 times the price!!! The dessert and coffee pot alone are almost worth the cost...:thumbsup:

Other wonderful options for romance & an anniversary:
Cali Grill
Narcoosee's (our fav!)
Citrico's
Artist Point
Jiko
Bistro de Paris
San Angel Inn
CRT (okay, the setting is what makes it!)

Good luck with whatever you choose! :mickey:

disney100%
06-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Here's another vote for Artist Point. MY DH and I love it! We usually plan one night out alone and the kids go with my parents. We tried Artist Point last time and already plan to return there for our next trip.

angedeaile
06-08-2007, 01:45 PM
We decided to celebrate our anniversary during our whole vacation!

The actual night of our anniversary, we plan on making ADRs for Cali Grill. When we ate there on our last trip, it was so amazing!

We also plan on making ADRs at Wolfgangs, Le Cellier and a breakfast at Kona. It is going to be such a romantic trip!

I can't think of any other place to celebrate!

angedeaile
06-08-2007, 01:49 PM
We decided to celebrate our anniversary during our whole vacation!

The actual night of our anniversary, we plan on making ADRs for Cali Grill. When we ate there on our last trip, it was so amazing!

We also plan on making ADRs at Wolfgangs, Le Cellier and a breakfast at Kona.

I would suggest Le Cellier for you, since I have seen pictures and heard it is very intimate. That and their menu looks yummy.

I know I can't wait to celebrate! I can't think of any other place I would want to be on our anniversary. I hope your trip is just as magical.

atruman
06-08-2007, 02:06 PM
Count this as another nod to V&A's. We've eaten there twice. (Second time was Chef's table)

It was a wonderful experience both times. That said, for a more romantic experience, I'd hold off on the Chef's table. It is quite remarkable, but after trying it for just the two of us, my wife and I agreed that it'd be more fun with a larger party. Because you are right in the kitchen (in an alcove off to the side), it doesn't have the romantic lighting, or the same kind of atmosphere as the rest of the restaurant. That said, having food made to your taste like that and interacting with the Chef was a great experience. So, I certainly wouldn't want anyone to think I was saying anything negative about the experience, and if I could get a half-dozen or so people together for what might be the best meal of their lives, that would be a great place to do it. But if we go to V&A's again for our anniversary, I won't even try to book the chef's table.