PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary Dinner???

wdwgirl21
06-05-2007, 06:24 PM
My husband and I will be in Disney this year again for our anniversary! Lucky us! Anyway, I am looking for some recommendations of good places to celebrate for dinner. We did California Grill last year, and already have ADR's for the week at Ohana, Rose & Crown, Marrakesh, LTT,and Boma. W have also already been to Jiko. Just looking for some other suugestions, we are open to signature or regular dining options! Thanks!

Natazu
06-06-2007, 04:18 AM
While Victoria and Albert's is the premium choice for special occasion dining, a lot of people don't want to spend that much. That said, with California Grill and Jiko aside, Narcoossee's is a wonderful choice for anniversary dining.

mrsgaribaldi
06-06-2007, 06:42 AM
What about California Grill again? I spent 3 birthdays in a row there:blush: I love that place, from the food to the fireworks;)
Another nice place for good food but you don't have to get dressed up is Le Cellier in Epcot. Also Brown Derby in MGM.
Happy Anniversary:mickey:

BethieTink
06-06-2007, 11:00 AM
I would highly recommend Artist Point at the WL. My friend and I celebrated my birthday there a few weeks ago and loved it! We enjoyed far more than we did CG the next night.

Have a happy anniversary!!

pianobabe
06-06-2007, 11:10 AM
We went to Narcoossee's last year for our anniversary and it was WONDERFUL!! They do have a "business casual" dress code. We will be going back to Narcoossee's this year and I am very excited about it.:cloud9:

bleukarma
06-06-2007, 11:38 AM
I second Artist Point. It has a rustic feel and very romantic! The food is really good too!

ThanxForNoticin
06-06-2007, 07:02 PM
Another vote for Narcoossee's. But I also think Artist's Point is great choice. And one that was not mentioned that we really enjoy as a couple is Citricos at GF. Enjoy your trip.