PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century - Bathroom Question

DisneyorNothing
06-05-2007, 05:13 PM
We are taking a quick overnight trip to WDW staying at the Pop. I don't think we'll have need of actual luggage. We'll probably just take back paks.

Do you get the standard soap/shampoo at the Pop? I would hate to get there and have to purchase these things once I got there.

I probably need to check the carry on rules also.

Any help is appreciated.:mickey:

Flower
06-05-2007, 05:18 PM
yes, it is the standard soap and shampoo - the clear bottles & box with the black/red Mickey logo.

mrsgaribaldi
06-05-2007, 05:40 PM
The carry on rules for flying??

One 1 quart bag per person with containers no bigger than 3 ounces, whatever you can fit in the bag. That's the liquids you can carry on. :thumbsup: Did that help?

NJDad
06-09-2007, 11:45 AM
When we were last there (January) the black soap box and rectangular soap were gone, instead a round bar with a plastic wrapper.

kadesha
06-09-2007, 01:24 PM
i was just there. you get a facial soap and a bath soap. both are round in plastic wrappers with mickey stickers. you also get a blue bottle of shampoo.

LudwigVonDrake
06-09-2007, 05:25 PM
i was just there. you get a facial soap and a bath soap. both are round in plastic wrappers with mickey stickers. you also get a blue bottle of shampoo.

They changed the soap/shampoo? I guess I'll have a new addition to my collection :mickey: