PDA

View Full Version : Replacement DVC member items??

MickeyMousse
06-05-2007, 02:32 PM
Does anyone know if I can buy a replacement Member Guide Book and a new backpack? Our book has been flipped thru so many times the pages are coming out of it and the backpack has been used and used and used....it's starting to look bad! Thanks!

wendy*darling
06-05-2007, 04:41 PM
I suggest you call your sales rep/guide and ask.
I am sure the can get you a new Member Guidebook, but I am not sure if they would still have any backpacks.

princessjojo
06-05-2007, 04:49 PM
We didn't get a back pack, but a black something or other kind of bag with Sorceror Mickey on the front and the icon from each of the parks "swirlled around" him. It's nice I think, but a friend who I found out bought hers about 3mth prior to us received a blue/white canvas bag with DVC logo on it. It was really nice. I wish I had received one of those instead. If you find out, I would love to know where you can get them from.

dixielandings
06-05-2007, 05:49 PM
We just joined last weekend and got the canvas bag. I'd love to know about the backpacks!

MickeyMousse
06-06-2007, 02:21 PM
When I bought back in 2002 I was given a wionderful blue and brown leather-like backpack. It has the leatherish straps, top flap and bottom. :thumbsup:The top flap is embossed with the DVC logo.....I love that it has a large side zipper to open up at security and we used the bottom-which also had a zipper compartment-for when my boys were little for diapers/wipes/etc... those days are gone now!
I will continue to use it whether I can get a replacement one or not!!!:)