PDA

View Full Version : Disney World Dreams

2Epcot
06-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Last night I had a dream I was at Disney World. I didn't question why I was there, but during my dream I was thinking ... hey I will have to update my Intercot signature. Like any dream I have, there is always something not-quite-right, that clues me in that it is a dream. Of course I don't really pay attention to that until after I wake up. In this case the Tomorrowland Transit Authority was riding on the monorail track outside the park. It didn't really matter to me, I was just happy I was back at the World. The sad part was waking up and realizing I was still hear in CA. Anyone else have these kind of dreams?

Belle619
06-05-2007, 03:00 PM
Yes, I dream of Disney all the time. :mickey: Especially right before/after a trip or when I'm planning for an upcoming trip.

We're planning our honeymoon trip in October, so the other night I had a dream that my fiance` and I were on space mountain - except the ride seats were airplane seats - strange!!!

psychotekkie
06-06-2007, 12:06 AM
LOL, yeah funny you say that. I just had a Disney dream last night. We were going through MK and my son had reached the 40" barrier so we were deciding whether to put him on a rollercoaster (was like Splash mtn or Space mtn... sort of confused dream). But it was really surreal 'cause it was quiet and the temperature was was not hot at all!

Then when I woke up I was disappointed cause I could only remember that brief moment of my dream. Maybe I had dreamt a whole day worth of fun and just couldn't remember! Maybe, since it's midnight right now, I should just go to bed and try to dream Disney again.

gnite all!