PDA

View Full Version : Day after Easter??

WVParkfan
06-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Just found out that, for the first time ever, our kid's Spring Break will begin the day after Easter (it was always the week before).

I know WDW is very busy over Easter weekend, but what about the week after? We've been the week before Easter three times, but have always left on Good Friday to avoid the really heavy crowds of Easter weekend.

Any thoughts?

MarkC
06-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Sorry but it's still going to be extremely busy-- one of the busiest times except for Christmas week. That being said, you can manage it if you get to the parks very early and take advantage of fastpass. Make sure to make dining reservations when possible and take breaks in the afternoon for swimming, etc. You can still have a great time.

SBETigg
06-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Easter falls early on 2008, I think. March 23? At that time, the parks are normally busy with Spring Breakers so I would count on crowds. But, a lot of school systems do breaks at different times when Easter falls early. Here in Massachusetts, our break is the week of April 21. So I would say that you may experience crowds, but maybe not as big as when Easter falls in a week more common to a lot of school systems being off at once.