PDA

View Full Version : FP for EE & Lining Up for Nemo

MPoppins
06-05-2007, 09:42 AM
How quickly do FP go for EE? If we're there around park opening, do we need to race back to EE to get our FP? Also, any suggestions timewise for lining up for the Nemo musical? Thanks! :mickey:

mook3y
06-05-2007, 10:11 AM
How quickly do FP go for EE? If we're there around park opening, do we need to race back to EE to get our FP? Also, any suggestions timewise for lining up for the Nemo musical? Thanks! :mickey:

Sorry cant help about Nemo, but looking forward to a reply on that.

Last year, both days we were at AK, EE was out of fast passes by 1pm.

Jared
06-05-2007, 10:17 AM
FASTPASS is usually unavailable at Expedition Everest by early afternoon. On crowded days, the kiosks are covered by 1 p.m.

People have been lining up for Finding Nemo- The Musical earlier than guests have traditionally arrived at Festival of the Lion King. My mother, sister and I queued up around 40 minutes before showtime and found solid seats near the stage.

Apparently, up to 150 guests are routinely turned away because the theater fills up. I suggest arriving no later than 30 minutes before curtain.

lindique
06-05-2007, 05:45 PM
I found you need to line up about 45 minutes before the Finding Nemo show. However, you won't be standing all that time - they start letting you in about 25 minutes before showtime (and, yes, it's air-conditioned!)

Tick-Tock
06-05-2007, 06:31 PM
During our April trip, first thing in the morning the line for EE FPs was almost longer than the ride line (we waited only about 5 minutes stand-by; I think people were grabbing a FP and then getting in the stand-by line). FPs were up to 10:30-11:30 return time within the first few minutes of park opening.

As for Nemo, I'd say 45 minutes at a minimum. We were there then and were fairly far back in line. By twenty minutes before showtime they had filled the theater and were allowing people to line up for the *chance* at being in the standing-only area (admission wasn't guaranteed).