PDA

View Full Version : DVC Renewal of AP w/ a twist

Roo Girl
06-05-2007, 09:20 AM
Help! DH and I "bought" our AP using a perk we received when we upgraded SSR- we both received free APs for each of us. So now we're nearing the point that this AP is expiring- are we eligible for a "renewal" our our APs even though we didn't actually PAY for this AP?
Thanks everyone!

sillyolbear
06-05-2007, 01:12 PM
It would seem like you would be eligible to renew provided your AP had all the rights and privileges as any other AP purchased with cash or "perks".

It would be worth a call to Disney to find out as I've always figured it never hurts to ask.

CarolMN
06-05-2007, 01:46 PM
Help! DH and I "bought" our AP using a perk we received when we upgraded SSR- we both received free APs for each of us. So now we're nearing the point that this AP is expiring- are we eligible for a "renewal" our our APs even though we didn't actually PAY for this AP?
Thanks everyone!Yes, you are eligible to renew your APs at the DVC-discounted renewal price.

dixielandings
06-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Wow - what a great perk! Where do I go to find the AP renewal rates for DVC members? Is it in the Member Handbook somewhere?

sillyolbear
06-06-2007, 08:25 AM
I want to say the discount on a AP renewal is $90 and $109 on a PAP. I'm sure someone will be along soon who will know for sure.

The DVC website has the info under member perks.

And it is a very nice perk.

CarolMN
06-06-2007, 08:31 AM
The AP renewal price is $419.61 (incl tax). DVC members pay $323.26 (incl tax).

The price to renew a PAP is $542.09 (incl tax)
DVC members pay $426.00 (incl tax).