PDA

View Full Version : New Finding Nemo VMK Game

JPL
06-05-2007, 12:09 AM
Check out a new game to win VMK prizes for Nemo Subs :thumbsup:

Nemo Game (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/special/detail?name=FindingNemoSubmarineVoyageVirtualLagoo nDownloadPage)

Patricia
06-05-2007, 12:14 AM
Thanks! :thumbsup:

WDWfanatic742
06-05-2007, 01:04 AM
Sub is cool, the game is so childish I don't know how much longer I can take it.

wizardmickey
06-05-2007, 01:07 AM
Okaaaaay, I've tried numerous times to click the link/see the game/whatever, but get a blue page that is empty otherwise. It's another one of them thar conspiracy thangies!!

chrisb26
06-05-2007, 01:09 AM
I think its a neat thing however Hockey might not thing as much since its three more chairs and these are huge at that. Guess its time for her to clear her room again ;)

The game was pretty easy except for the third level was kinda difficult but I got it.

PinkJJ
06-05-2007, 01:14 AM
Okaaaaay, I've tried numerous times to click the link/see the game/whatever, but get a blue page that is empty otherwise. It's another one of them thar conspiracy thangies!!

I think so Ice. Something about adding an i to the end of names. ;)
I don't get a blank page, but I don't know where to start the game. :(

LittleDragonErin
06-05-2007, 01:18 AM
Wait...I've got codes for all three levels now, but it doesn't reset...at least I can't find anything to reset it. Does that mean we can only get one set of codes?

Jeremy
06-05-2007, 01:24 AM
I don't get a blank page, but I don't know where to start the game. :([/QUOTE]

same here pink i get lost lol:blush:
oh nvm i found it lol
its by the download the virtual lagoon now!
but the sub is cool:thumbsup:

chrisb26
06-05-2007, 01:40 AM
Wait...I've got codes for all three levels now, but it doesn't reset...at least I can't find anything to reset it. Does that mean we can only get one set of codes?

to get more codes just uninstall the game and install it again it will make it so you can get more codes

I think i have the hang of this game now it isn't all that difficult once you figure out how to control the submarine

Blue Genie
06-05-2007, 02:09 AM
I still can't get it with codes I can play the game but it also keeps saying updating so don't know what to do.:(

Blue Genie
06-05-2007, 02:16 AM
Now I can't get the game at all. I un did it to download it again and now it saids you can't play this and closes down. So looks like I will not get to play this game.:(

Mr. Tom Morrow
06-05-2007, 07:43 AM

wizardmickey
06-05-2007, 09:12 AM
Something about adding an i to the end of names. Why, whatever do you mean Tom.i?
Today I get a page asking me to log in to download, and then when I do I get the blank page of doom again. :mad:

wizardmickey
06-05-2007, 09:38 AM
... and then there was light! Gee it sure was slow loading for some reason...

Ladyvader
06-05-2007, 09:40 AM
I was able to play the game last night after midnight and it is still on my computer. Now I am nervous about taking it off and trying to put it back on. I think I will hold off.

LittleDragonErin
06-05-2007, 10:29 AM
to get more codes just uninstall the game and install it again it will make it so you can get more codes

I think i have the hang of this game now it isn't all that difficult once you figure out how to control the submarine

Well that's a bummer...and annoying.

Mr. Tom Morrow
06-05-2007, 11:00 AM
Something about adding an i to the end of names. Why, whatever do you mean Tom.i?

You can't see me at work can you Ice.i . I sat in a meeting and added I's to peoples last names yesterday. Freaky :cool:

LittleDragonErin
06-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Apparently somebody got a Nemo pin from a level 2 code O_o. This hasn't been confirmed with a picture yet, but if it's true, that's an interesting development.

cheshirecollector
06-05-2007, 02:26 PM
Now I can't get the game at all. I un did it to download it again and now it saids you can't play this and closes down. So looks like I will not get to play this game.

You can have my prize if you want it, Genie. It's not something I can really use. And you're not missing anything exciting by not playing the game - it's just moving a sub with the arrow keys. (Although it's harder than it looks - it took me about 8 tries to finish Level 3 :blush:.)

WDWfanatic742
06-05-2007, 03:07 PM
The pin is called Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage 2 of 5

I just got one in the second level during my first try. So now I have to uninstall and reinstall the game to get the middle piece...

Just did the level again and got another pin. LOL

Chescat
06-05-2007, 03:13 PM
I played 3 times. I gave Genie a set of codes for a sub. I've been playing, uninstalling, answering the comment question. Then running the .exe again to start the install again.

A pin on level 2 you say? That seems odd. Then you would miss getting the middle of the sub.

I also find it interesting that none of this was mentioned in the newsletter or announced by Disney. We happened to hear that girl talking in JP's room about a room with a big submarine and went digging. :secret:

varcity
06-05-2007, 03:26 PM
I also find it interesting that none of this was mentioned in the newsletter or announced by Disney. We happened to hear that girl talking in JP's room about a room with a big submarine and went digging. :secret:

What newsletter....

Patricia
06-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Seems to be the pin every time now. So, I guess something went wrong? No way. How could that happen? :confused:

Let's talk about the endless possibilities..

1. they have no idea we are getting pins and they will change it back.
2. we were not supposed to get those middles in the first place
3. our pins will suddenly disappear and we'll have middles next week.
4.there will be something different tomorrow?

JPL
06-05-2007, 05:19 PM
So, I guess something went wrong? No way. How could that happen? :confused:

It's VMK :(

No middle of Sub for me :(

bigpapiortiz34
06-05-2007, 05:21 PM
We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine.

He he, I just LOVE this prize (well except for the fact that we don't have our middles to the sub yet, just loads of pins...). Though, I HATE that you have to un-install, then re-install to get new codes. Ah well. Thanks for the up-date JP!

chrisb26
06-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Arg I don't need anymore of these pins. I was lucky and did get one middle last night when I entered my codes. Had I known that it wouldn't last I would have entered my codes this morning when i was on. Now I have 1 middle and 9 pins. I guess these pins will get rare once the middle comes back.

I was thinking that maybe all this stuff was for a theme next month to go along with the opening of the Nemo ride in DLR. They didn't even announce it coming out anywhere on VMK and they did do that for Terebithia. There is still nothing on the VMK site. Now we are getting a pin that reads 2/5 so I was thinking that maybe this was supposed to be the theme next month. The pins would be released on the weekends and the fifth pin would be the host pin for the month. The game would also come out next month however everything got released to soon.

That is just my thoughts I could of course be completly wrong. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

Chescat
06-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Or it was suppose to be this month and staff left before the month came out to go play or do other projects. :thedolls:

Dino can you answer this question? I haven't looked at the pictures from last night since I can't right now. Somebody said on the middle of the ship, when you look at outside its got 2 windows. You turn the ship around and look from the inside, you got 3 windows.

Think there is a bug there. :secret:

chrisb26
06-05-2007, 07:49 PM
Dino can you answer this question? I haven't looked at the pictures from last night since I can't right now. Somebody said on the middle of the ship, when you look at outside its got 2 windows. You turn the ship around and look from the inside, you got 3 windows.

Think there is a bug there. :secret:

It sure does do that so if your on the inside you will be looking out a window but i wonder what you will see since on the other side it is just blank? :confused:

Blue Genie
06-05-2007, 08:18 PM
So that's that mean I don't need to ask anyone to get me another sub for I can get the middle. I try it again today and I got the same answer. I also try it on my dad's computer and same thing. So I can't play Nemo.

Chescat
06-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Genie, so that means you got the middle this morning before they changed it to the pin? Just checking. I never had a chance to enter my codes but the front piece last night. :confused:

It sure does do that so if your on the inside you will be looking out a window but i wonder what you will see since on the other side it is just blank? :confused:
I'll have to look at the pictures from last night. If we had the boat full, somebody was missing. You turned it around and I know for sure 3 of us were looking out. But we weren't looking at squid!

janmathatter
06-05-2007, 09:39 PM
So if it was the pin we were all after, I'm sure we would be flooded with middle pieces. But since it's the middle piece we all want, then it's pins, pins, and more pins. I got 2 of the codes today, but haven't put them in yet. I'll probably end up with 2 pins given my run of bad luck lately.

JPL
06-05-2007, 10:14 PM
I WANT A MIDDLE!!!!!!!!!

:fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit:

terri.m
06-05-2007, 10:24 PM
I heard that the pins are gone now. anyone confirm that??

FireMickey
06-05-2007, 10:35 PM
Nope, I keep getting a pin each time I play the medium game. I sure would like to get a middle for once. :confused:

cheshirecollector
06-05-2007, 10:48 PM
Just got the pin; the middle was there earlier today when I first tried it, though. So one of each for me.

GiltterDisneyGirl
06-06-2007, 01:06 AM
Wow I hope I can get a pin before their gone. :(

Mr. Tom Morrow
06-06-2007, 10:25 AM
The pin is still there today, at least this morning it is. Later today?.... who knows.

JPL
06-06-2007, 02:37 PM
I WANT A MIDDLE!!!!!!!!!

This still stands as my official opinion:mad:

Chescat
06-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Rumor is they are trying to fix why on one side you see 3 seats and windows. And on the other side you only had 2.

Is there no testing when any of this stuff goes out, or is just thrown over the wall. :confused:

Also to get continue the dumbo things. DLR lost its quests on Sunday night and was even announced. So why does the front page still show quests at DLR. :shake:

LittleDragonErin
06-06-2007, 04:53 PM
My friend who works for the Mouse's Interactive division says they are restructuring and thinks the web designers/developers are part of that. Which could be a good explanation of why the newsletter (and everything else on VMK's site...Push, Quests, etc.) is sorely lacking updates on a timely basis.

As for the subs, I was in a room this morning and somebody was playing Nemo and said "Finally, a middle!" So I'm guessing some people are still getting them? If it's random, that's kind of lame.

Tiggerdog
06-06-2007, 07:07 PM
I WANT A MIDDLE!!!!!!!!!

This is kinda like an Oreo cookie without the middle, isn't it? ;)

FireMickey
06-06-2007, 08:05 PM
Just got another two pins. No middles yet.:(

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-06-2007, 11:41 PM
Wow, gone for a few days and I missed three pages on a thread :P

Anyway, from what I can tell, they are awarding submarine pieces or pins?

chrisb26
06-07-2007, 01:04 AM
Wow, gone for a few days and I missed three pages on a thread :P

Anyway, from what I can tell, they are awarding submarine pieces or pins?

The game has three levels level one gives you the front, level two which should give the middle is currently giving you a pin, and level three is giving the back of the sub.

*tinker_belle*
06-07-2007, 08:52 PM
This game is SOOOOOOOO hard!!
I cannot for the life of me get past the last level. The frustrating part is i got 7 out of 8....thats the best i got though.

GiltterDisneyGirl
06-07-2007, 09:37 PM
I got 3 set of codes and all of them had pins. whats more rare, Pins or Middles?

I want middles! :mad:

Chescat
06-07-2007, 09:45 PM
:idea: You know what's interesting is, I wonder if the middle is suppose to be rewarded with the VMK Waterpark Slide-A-Thon that's coming up and was giving out by mistake? Rumor going around is that the middle wasn't suppose to be awarded. :cool:

I also wonder if those pins then will change in the game like the Fantasyland ones do. We got 4 more to go.

chrisb26
06-09-2007, 11:56 PM
I WANT A MIDDLE!!!!!!!!!

YOU GOT IT YOU GOT IT!!!!!

:joy::joy:

JPL
06-10-2007, 12:46 PM
A Big Thanks to Tom and Din here :thumbsup:

:thanks::thanks:

:figment::figment::figment:

janmathatter
06-10-2007, 01:37 PM
YOU GOT IT YOU GOT IT!!!!!

:joy::joy:

quote=JPL;1310319]

I WANT A MIDDLE!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Maybe if whining worked for JP, it will work for me too.