PDA

View Full Version : Stroller Question

Maleficent's Dad
06-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Last summer, all stroller rentals were done outside of DLP's entrance - even those for CA. Have they moved the rentals inside yet? Or are they still doing it out of the main gates?

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

DisneyLandMomma
06-04-2007, 09:47 PM
It's been awhile since we rented strollers but I seem to remember seeing them on the inside of the park. In Disneyland, once you enter the turnstiles, the strollers are to the right. At CA, they are also inside the park to the right, nears the lockers and restrooms. :)

BrerGnat
06-04-2007, 10:44 PM
At DL, they are DEFINITELY inside the gates.

I am not 100% sure, but 99.9% sure that at DCA they are also inside the gates.

For a short time, they did the stroller/wheelchair rentals for both parks outside the gates, but they changed it back awhile ago.

Mufasa
06-05-2007, 05:13 AM
On very busy days, and during peak seasons it usually can be expected that the stroller/ECV rentals are moved out to the central location outside the gates in the esplanade. There are usually signs posted in the esplanade and inside the park letting you know if they're only renting strollers outside in the esplanade.

However- if you've gone into the park without a stroller and they're renting them out in the esplanade only, try and flag down a CM by the area inside the park usually used for stroller rental and I believe they can issue you a "stroller" pass and direct you to a gate where you can exit and re-enter the park with your stroller without having to wait back through the entrance turnstyles.

However if you exit the park through the normal exit you would have to wait back in line through the turnstyles after picking up the stroller which is not fun right at park opening.

Also, If you're a Disney Visa cardholder, you are eligible through 9/30/07 for free stroller rentals (subject to availability) at the Disneyland resort. A limit of two free strollers per cardmember per day.