PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Candlelight Processional Narrators

Camping Mom
06-04-2007, 08:14 PM
Has the list of narrators been posted for the Candlelight Processional this year? I haven't seen it, but I could have missed it. Thanks

dolphinmickey9170
06-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Hi, Camping Mom, I called Disney yesterday and they said that the narrators have not been solidified as of yet. I have to call mid June for ADRs and she told me to check then, but at this time, they had no info.

DDuck66
06-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Last year the narrators were not finalized until July and the dinner package were not made available until August!!! Makes it hard for us "serious" planners.

LoriMistress
06-04-2007, 10:57 PM
I don't think it's going to be last minute. Though, depending on who's narrating, I might actually switch one of our nights.

TiggerRPh
06-04-2007, 11:04 PM
Last year the narrators were not finalized until July and the dinner package were not made available until August!!! Makes it hard for us "serious" planners.

They'll release a tentative list in July/August but not finalize it until Fall.

Camping Mom
06-05-2007, 12:47 AM
Thanks everyone...I thought it might be a bit early, but I like to know in advance who I will see. We have seen Gary Sinise on Christmas Eve and somebody McDaniel from NYPD Blue (never watched the show so didn't have a clue who he was). I will just keep checking as we get later in the summer.