PDA

View Full Version : One more Photopass question

conwayjohn71
06-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Do you have to look at the pictures at the park or can you wait till you get home to look at them for the first time

biodtl
06-04-2007, 07:27 PM
You can wait until you get home and look at them on the internet.

dolphinmickey9170
06-04-2007, 07:49 PM
You can do both. IF you look at your pix before leaving the park, it does not count on your 30 days until you access it over the internet by entering the code on back. We did this in May. still had my 30 after we got home and accessed it. So cool.

MsMin
06-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Don't forget that when you view your pics at the park that they do not appear instantly. We were told that every pic is scanned for inappropriate content on shirts or hand gestures. These are eliminated so there is a delay btwn your last pic and when you can see it.

KAT1811
06-04-2007, 10:47 PM
Don't forget that when you view your pics at the park that they do not appear instantly. We were told that every pic is scanned for inappropriate content on shirts or hand gestures. These are eliminated so there is a delay btwn your last pic and when you can see it.

I amazes me that they even have to do this. What ever happened to manners and class?

GrmGrninGost
06-04-2007, 10:51 PM
We never look at them till we get home. When we do look at them it brings back the memories anew.:mickey:

TiggerRPh
06-04-2007, 10:58 PM
You can wait until you get home and look at them on the internet.

This is the beauty of PhotoPass....we would always forget to look at our pictures in the parks.

I amazes me that they even have to do this. What ever happened to manners and class?

Some people feel that this inhibits their freedom of expression.

:artist:

Iluvpooh
06-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Photo Pass is the best thing ever!! Remember way back when(like 3 years ago) when you still had to keep up with like 20 cards and stand in line for an hour to view your photos and if you didn't have the money to spend-your photos were gone forever!!

BTW_I can't stress enough how great it is to buy the disk!! But no matter what the photo pass people tell you-you can NOT add stuff to them at home with out paying extra! FYI

Disney Debra
06-10-2007, 09:19 PM
We just came back from a week at Disney World yesterday. We were watching the show "Dreaming with Mickey" and a lady beside us told us about having our pic taken w/Tinkerbell by the Photopass photographer. She said you will have to hold your hand out and they will manual add on Tinkerbell (in your hand) after the pic is taken. It turned out to be the best pic taken for us. The photographer told us to look at our hand and act surprised. Turned out perfectly! Try it!:mickey:

Iluvpooh
06-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Hi Disney Debra and :welcome: to intercot. They will also do that at Animal Kingdom and put Simba in your hands. They do turn out really cute.

katzctkpt
06-10-2007, 11:28 PM
love photopass. Has any other rides been added to photopass other than test track?
Sure wish RNR & SPLM were added before we get there in 11 days.

Disney Debra
06-18-2007, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the welcome ILUVPOOH! I wish I had heard about the Simba pic.....I would have had one taken there too!

butterfly18237
06-18-2007, 10:20 PM
I was wondering if I would get the photopass disc, and take it to walmart If they would print the pictures since they are professionally done? Thanks in advance!

Iluvpooh
06-18-2007, 10:59 PM
Yes. We just did this. Be warned that some people working at wal-Mart will give you grief and not believe that you own the copywrite.

There is a read me file on the disk. Print it out from your home computer and take it with you to Wal-Mart. They will put it on file and you can print as many pictures as you like. It will need to be done in store and not online to verfiy the copywrite ownership. If you have problems ask to speak to a manager-I had to do that.
When you buy the disk you are basically buying the rights to the pictures.

Mickey91
06-19-2007, 08:48 AM
We viewed ours when we got home. We fixed the borders the way we wanted and everything! If you are going to one of the holiday parties or are traveling near the end of the year, you will want to add your borders ASAP. We didn't actually buy our disc until near the end of our term. Since our vacation was in Dec '06, we were unable to add any more '06 or MVMCP borders as they were taken away from the options around the first of Feb.:mickey:

pshokie
06-19-2007, 09:12 AM
The only thing I will add to what everyone else has already said is this: If you can afford the time, go to a photopass station and look at your pictures while at WDW. You do not need to buy or edit right there, just look at them.

While the photopass folks are great at taking 2-4 shots per "pose" (this gives the you the option of selecting the best shot/pose), they cannot correct for "random" things.

Our example, we took a family photo at MK on Main St, castle in the background. We did not look at the photos until we got home. It was then that we realized that MK was moderately overcast that day. No big deal, but when framed/scrapbooked side by side the other pictures (say Epcot with a bright blue sky) the MK picture looks like a thunderstorm!

Had we looked while at WDW, we may have gone back to MK to redo the photo.

Just my :twocents: