PDA

View Full Version : Another thanks to everyone!!

terri.m
06-04-2007, 09:27 AM
My boy got some pins stolen in a trade gone bad last night. I would love to post the scammer's name here but I will refrain, alot of you know who he is from last night.

When Chescat, jk, dino, ice, nachocat, genie, pirate and others found out, they managed to track down this kid and jk got him on his friend list. This guy is going down!!!

Sorry if I missed anyone, I was back and forth so much last night I lost track of who was there!

So remember never to do 2 part trades...he took the pins, deleted tay as friend and ran! And this kid has been on Tay's friend list for a while!

Thanks everyone for helping out so much:cloud9:

Chescat
06-04-2007, 11:53 AM
I would also suggest that any of Tay's friends (I won't say their names here) that were involved last night also to send a message through Contact Us on what they were scammed out of previously and saw last night. The more people that write that were stolen from or witnessed last night, the more evidence against him as a stealer. :thumbsup:

chrisb26
06-04-2007, 12:18 PM
I couldn't believe the nerve of this guy. He made me so mad. It wasn't that he only did it to Tay but then he did it to another person. We also learned that he had been going around doing this all day long. Meaning that he was braging about doing it. I also couldn't believe that he was actually wearing the pins he had just stolen right after he did it. It was like he was proud of what he did. He is just asking to be caught. If he keeps doing this ten times a day he will get caught much faster then a person that has only done this once. Not that that is any better. I guess he thinks everybody is dumb and that he will get away with it. However he picked the wrong person to steal from. He made a big mistake he got us mad. :mad:

Jeremy
06-04-2007, 12:32 PM
yeah that dude made me mad when he came in the room.(and it was not the coffee) lol

but i knew we had to let him in.

I thought that if i could just reach through the computer screen. ha ha:D

And we are sorry that this happen to Tay.

Blue Genie
06-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Ok from just reading what Dino just put down of him showing everyone his stoling pins it dose tell me that this has to be the work of -name edited- as someone else. Cause when the tea cup pins came out and when there was a propleam with the ride not giving them out I told -name edited- about it and then the next day I saw her she had on about 5 of the same pins I told her to hide all but 1 of them so people get not get mad but she still had them up. So I think this person was -name edited- or -name edited- as this evil lier

Chescat
06-05-2007, 07:26 PM
I received two emails today from VMK about my reporting on Sunday night. I noted player name and time all the stuff occurred. Here's the first:

Hello!

Thank you for your concern over another Player's VMK trade.

We can't discuss a Player's account with anyone other than the Player themself. If your friend is concerned about their trade, suggest to them that they use Contact Us to share their concern.

Regards,

--
VMK_Shorty
VMK Player Support

Here's the second one that made me feel a bit better, but felt like writing, calling for staff was useless that night:

Hi there,

Thanks for reporting that player to us. We will check our logs and take any appropriate action. Please remember that you can always Call for Help from any room to request help from a VMK Staff member.

Thanks,

--
VMK_Shorty
VMK Player Support

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-06-2007, 11:56 PM
Oh that's terrible! I'm glad he's reported and stopped. There needs to be less people like him in the world :)

bigpapiortiz34
06-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Scammers...:shake: Why must they be so evil?

Anywho, I am sorry to Tay who lost his stuff. Hopefully he will get it all back! :mickey: