PDA

View Full Version : Granville's (Steakhouse 55)

Carol
06-04-2007, 08:02 AM
We're trying to get a few ADRs at Steakhouse 55 this summer, since we'll be staying at the Disneyland Hotel, and not having any success. The restaurant is not coming up in the Disneyland computer system as bookable.

The CM told Donna she thought it was being refurbished. Donna has tried every day since last week to see if it pops up or if a different CM has more info. No luck. :bang:

Anyone know if the restaurant is *really* closed?

kris10399
06-04-2007, 08:40 AM
We just ate there at the end of March. It was a great experience! One of the best we ever had at any DIsney park including V&A.

When we made our ADR the rep corrected me on the name, it had changed from whatever was listed in the Passporter book and of course I can't remember which name is correct. It had been refurbished by the time we were there in March. It was in a 1930's style, kind of like the Disney furniture that Drexel Heritage came out with.

Hope you are able to enjoy the experience there..sorry I couldn't really help though.

Carol
06-04-2007, 09:16 AM
Thanks. :)

We thought that too and inquired under both names. It didn't matter. Nothing comes up. Steakhouse 55 is the *new* name. :unsure:

I'm glad you enjoyed your meal. We had a wonderful experience in November and wanted more on this upcoming trip. The atmosphere and service was a great as the food. Hopefully whatever glitch we're encountering will be remedied.

scoot241
06-04-2007, 10:24 AM
We ate there last Sunday and we had reservations for it, so I'm not sure what was going on there.

The food at Steakhouse 55 is great. The service, however, was quite slow. Maybe it was an off night, but the kitchen took forever in preparing our food.

NotaGeek
06-04-2007, 12:17 PM
Thanks. :)

We thought that too and inquired under both names. It didn't matter. Nothing comes up. Steakhouse 55 is the *new* name. :unsure:

I'm glad you enjoyed your meal. We had a wonderful experience in November and wanted more on this upcoming trip. The atmosphere and service was a great as the food. Hopefully whatever glitch we're encountering will be remedied.

I will ask for you this week! A spy report to follow! :spy:

Disneyluvr2
06-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Marla and I ate at Steakhouse 55 a couple of weeks ago and had a wonderful meal! We didn't have reservations either. We tried to get in at Rain Forest cafe but there was a 45 minute wait, even with my safari card, so we walked over to Steakhouse 55 and got in with only about a 10 minute wait! It was later in the evening, about 8:30 I think, on a Thursday night. Maybe we were just lucky!

ChipnDaleGal
06-05-2007, 12:01 PM
I was able to get our reservations made yesterday. They had a computer upgrade Sunday and everything was back open on the scedule for Granvilles/Steakhouse 55. So we are all set now. Thanks for the imput you guys!! :mickey: