PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for the surpirse!

Jeremy
06-04-2007, 01:14 AM
You all got me.lol
I cant believe it you all did that for me!

I am in shock
Thank you so much you got me in tears.
I am so happy.:)

You guys are the best of the best!

Thank you so much!:cloud9:

I am speachless:D

chrisb26
06-04-2007, 01:16 AM
Your very welcome I hope you like your new room!

Blue Genie
06-04-2007, 01:21 AM
We all care for you and this is how we treat are family. We all have know u been down as of late and we all came to think this be the best we can do for u. I do need to add 1 more Pirate ship in there for u when Cat gives me the codes for it. Like I said in there. It was me,cat,ice,dino.jp & Pink that all help in making it. they thew in what they wanted to add. Cat was the one that came up with the Pirate theme. So I am happy for love it. That gold door I gave u is your way into that room anytime u want to be in there.

RenDuran
06-04-2007, 01:22 AM
Wow....what a great gift! I'm glad I came into vmk tonight and got to watch you get your new room! :mickey:

Jeremy
06-04-2007, 01:28 AM
wow genie,cat,ice,dino.jp & Pink
A millon thanks will never do.

i cant stop crying lol

I love the new room very much!

I will keep it opend for us friends so we all can enjoy it.

I just dont know what to say lol

what a great gift from a great bunch of people.

wow!

Thanks so much!

Blue Genie
06-04-2007, 01:37 AM
yeah even the days I work u still can go in there and everyone else.

PinkJJ
06-04-2007, 01:37 AM
Pirate I am so glad you like it. We all care about you and want you to get better.

Great job Genie! You did a fantastic job putting that room together as fast as you did, and it was a wonderful idea that you had. You too Chescat on the theme.:)

Our VMK family is the best! :cloud9:

Jeremy
06-04-2007, 01:42 AM
[
Great job Genie! You did a fantastic job putting that room together as fast as you did, and it was a wonderful idea that you had. You too Chescat on the theme.:)

Yes genie thank you my friend!
and checsat thank you for the theme!:)

terri.m
06-04-2007, 09:22 AM
Being there for your new room was one of my favorite vmk memories ever. It just shows how much everyone here really cares for one another.

Enjoy your room pirate!!

Awesome job genie on the build and everyone who donated!!

Chescat
06-04-2007, 11:59 AM
It was all Genie's idea. He wanted to cheer you up. I had just asked him if he needed a code for that room and he said he already had one. He put that room altogether in less than 2 hours. And went person to person to talk to people. :mickey:

So glad you like it Pirate. :D

I'll try to get some pictures up tonight.

Jeremy
06-04-2007, 12:17 PM
Thank you chescat!

You took pictures?

Yay i cant wait to see them!:thumbsup:
that was nice of you:)

Blue Genie
06-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Pirate I just when in your room and I add 3 new posters to there and I have unlock 6 items in there that u can move were ever u want them to go if u want. 1 of them is the sale on the boat so like u can have a little more room to dance on if you want. Also I know this is your room but I have a hidden chair there for cheese to set in send she likes to hide.:D

Jeremy
06-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Cool Genie thank you so much!:thumbsup:

Ok cheese has her chair:D cool:cool:

wizardmickey
06-04-2007, 11:17 PM
It really was nothing... really. The person who I feel deserves the biggest kudo's has gotta be Genie. He asked for whatever we could spare, and I took off to go fetch what I could find (and got "crashed" in the process of trying to get it to Genie!)
This is why I hang around VMK! Happy little moments like this make all of the daily yuck & the cheaters & thieves who try to bring us down have very little hold over us. Can't wait to see what you do with the room Pirate!

Chescat
06-05-2007, 02:30 AM
Here's some pictures of the room last night. I need to figure out how to do the slideshow instead of the individual ones. Used to yahoo pictures for my series of pictures. Here it goes:

Pirate's Surprise (http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l249/chescat/VMK/Pirates%20Surprise)

[Edit: Pictures are fixed]

PinkJJ
06-05-2007, 02:44 AM
Thank you Chescat for taking the pictures. It was a great VMK moment. So glad to have the pictures to see Pirates priceless reaction. :thumbsup:

Jeremy
06-05-2007, 02:54 AM
wow cat thank you so much.
I love the photos:thumbsup:

Blue Genie
06-05-2007, 03:50 AM
Great photos Cat. I guess we can't link photos like we could on yahoo. So I guess to see your photos or anyone else I will have to put in favorites.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-06-2007, 11:49 PM
Yay Pirate! Sorry this is late! :) Glad you liked it! It was a great room; yay for genie and cat and everyone who contributed to it! :pixie: to get better Pirate!

bigpapiortiz34
06-11-2007, 05:59 PM
Pirate, you deserved this room. We all just wanted you to feel better, and glad this made you happy! Thank you to Genie, Cat, and EVERVONE else who helped work on this room. God bless you all. You all did a wonderful job on the room!

PS, Thanks Cat for the pictures! Because I was unable to make this exciting event, this is really great to remember this by :)