PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard??

dolphinmickey9170
06-03-2007, 11:58 PM
Does anyone know what the Yak and Yeti menu might be like? Is there a theme, or will it be the same fare as most WDW restaurants?? Just curious, I will be making ressies for our December trip. I hear it is supposed to open in October. Anyone with anything??

dolphinmickey9170
06-04-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm guessing that no one has heard anything....so I'll keep my eyes and ears open for info. :mickey:

MickeyMousse
06-05-2007, 03:37 PM
I was interested in Yak and Yeti's, too since we will be there and wanted to try it in November. Here is what I found out:
"Coming soon in late September to Disney's Animal Kingdom is the new "Yak and Yeti" restaurant. This will be the first Table Service restaurant inside the park. One of the amenities that the Animal Kingdom lacked was a table service restaurant. Although the Rainforest Café was located at the entrance to the park, it still was not "In the Park"
If everything goes as scheduled, the new Yak and Yeti restaurant should be ready in the fall. The Landry Restaurant company, the same that owns the Crab House, Landry's Seafood and of course, the Rainforest Café will take charge of the new eatery. It will be Asian Themed to keep in line with the Expedition Everest roller coaster, and the famed story of the Yeti."

Enjoy!:mickey:

mickey-mouse35
06-05-2007, 07:06 PM
If Landry's is doing it, then I bet it will only be marginal. They specialize mostly in seafood, so hard to imagine they can pull off Asian. Will be curious to see menu.

Roo Girl
06-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Are they taking ADRs for Yak & Yeti yet? Anyone know when they will start? I'm sure this one will be popular!