PDA

View Full Version : Pop preferred rooms?

septembergirl
06-03-2007, 10:12 PM
Hello:
I get conflicting reports about the location of the preferred buildings. Does anyone know exactly which buildings are considered preferred and what the advantage is in staying there?:confused:
Thanks.

AnnieBananie
06-03-2007, 10:25 PM
Been to WDW bunches of times......stayed at POP twice. Really love it!!!

I think the preferred rooms are the ones closest to the food court and probably closest to the Hippy-Dippy pool area.

We stayed in the 50's bldg. and the 80's bldg. and felt everything was very easy to get to - even had a king-room in the 50's bldg.

Our family has always stayed on-site and stayed in various resorts (WL, Poly, CS, POFQ, etc). We have fallen in love with POP. It makes it easier to justify going to Disney more often since we are staying in a value resort. (Though we DO love POFQ so much, too!!)

LudwigVonDrake
06-03-2007, 10:29 PM
In 2004 I stayed at POP and had a preferred room. It was on the top floor of the 60s building facing the Hippy Dippy Pool. The advantage is that the 60s building is nearest the food court, pool, and the bus stops :mickey:

glenpreece
06-04-2007, 12:00 PM
I was told on my last trip that they had changed the areas that are known as preferred. because some of the rooms in the 60's are not preferrred at all some hjave said. It's all very confusing. I've only stayed in the 50's and 90's buildings neither were very far from anything. I liked the 90's building because I don't go to the main building and could cut through the parking lot to get to the bus stop.

Disney Doll
06-04-2007, 01:45 PM
When we were there in 2006 we stayed in the 60's building facing the hippy dippy pool. We were in a preferred room. We felt it was worth the extra cost because we were right by the main building where the food court and bus stops are located.

NLODisney
06-04-2007, 02:05 PM
I was just at Pop two weeks ago and I had a prefered room I was in the 70's building very close to the food court.