PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Season and SeaWorld and Busch Gardens

Magic Smiles
06-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Does anyone know if SeaWorld and Busch Gardens decorate or have special shows for the Christmas Holiday Season? We will be in WDW from the 5 - 21 Dec and are considering visiting these two parks...........but only if they are decorated, as we have been to them before during the springtime.

Rockstar Boyfriends
06-05-2007, 05:13 PM
I went to Sea World around the holidays in 2005. Sea World has decorations, a special Christmas Shamu show, a small Christmas skit in the Waterfront, a Christmas fountain show in the same area, a Christmas breakfast show, and a meet and greet with Shamu dressed as Santa.

I've never been to Busch Gardens over the holidays, but I recall they had a Christmas show in the Timbuktu resturant last year advertised on their website.

Magic Smiles
06-05-2007, 09:51 PM
I went to Sea World around the holidays in 2005. Sea World has decorations, a special Christmas Shamu show, a small Christmas skit in the Waterfront, a Christmas fountain show in the same area, a Christmas breakfast show, and a meet and greet with Shamu dressed as Santa.

I've never been to Busch Gardens over the holidays, but I recall they had a Christmas show in the Timbuktu resturant last year advertised on their website.

Thanks for the info