PDA

View Full Version : POP - King Rooms

Mrs Grumpy
06-03-2007, 09:02 PM
Would it increase your chance of getting a king size bed at POP if you paid for a preferred room?

AnnieBananie
06-03-2007, 09:51 PM
My husband and I were at POP August '06. We requested (and got) a king room and did not pay the preferred price. We were in the 50's bldg., 3rd floor, facing the pool. It was a great location. No pool noise at all - probably because we were on the 3rd floor. :mickey::mickey::mickey:

Hope this helps!

Mrs Grumpy
06-03-2007, 10:42 PM
We were lucky in September 06 and got a king room (had requested it on our reservations) in the 50's building also. It was considered a preferred room but they upgraded us when we checked in (did not pay for a preferred room). Since you cannot count on that every time I just wondered if paying the preferred rate would help us out more. My DH is too tall to sleep in a double bed.

eLPack
06-03-2007, 10:44 PM
I was thinking of requesting a King as well.. does anyone know how many King rooms there are at the Pop? I'd actually like to be near the pool where it is noisy (I have enough quiet usually :secret:)

NLODisney
06-04-2007, 02:09 PM
I was there two weeks ago in a preferred room and I had requested a king bed but I did not get one. I told the CM checking me in I would take a handicapped room if he had one with a king bed but there just weren't any available. He told me that there are only about 20 king bed rooms per building. Both times I stayed at Pop I requested one but did not get one.