PDA

View Full Version : new parks?

dreamingofdisney77
06-03-2007, 09:18 PM
hi.. i just signed up and this is my first post.. someone just told me that they heard that disney is going to set up different parks throught our country.. i was just wondering how true that is? thank you

Speedy1998
06-03-2007, 10:38 PM
Not very, this is a common rumor. If they build any more parks it will most likely be next to Disneyland, or adding a fifth park at WDW. There is speculation that a 5th park will be built when Island of Adventures adds Harry Potter Island.

Also there has been some rumors that Disney is looking into building Downtown Disney like entertainment districts in some large cities.

Oh, I almost forgot. Welcome to intercot.

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
06-03-2007, 10:44 PM
hi.. i just signed up and this is my first post..

I assume they would want to make DL a bit bigger, but thats just a guess.

The real reason I'm posting here is to say...
:welcome: to Intercot!!!!!!!!!! May you have many more posts here in the future..you will love this site.

Chris :hatter:

AnnieBananie
06-03-2007, 11:15 PM
I've heard that rumor in the past.......but seems it only remains a rumor.

Really want to say "WELCOME"!!! You will love exploring INTERCOT. I'm sorta new at this myself, but I do love this site!!

:mickey::mickey::mickey:

TiggerRPh
06-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Not very, this is a common rumor. If they build any more parks it will most likely be next to Disneyland, or adding a fifth park at WDW.

Actually it is on Disney's Blue Sky plan to have some small niche hotels....nothing definite yet and may never happen, but they are thinking about it.

LibertyTreeGal
06-04-2007, 09:26 AM
Welcome!!!!! I don't have an answer for you, the only thing I know about is the proposed third gate at DL.

:minnie::mickey3::ccat::tigger::chip::dale:

StitchplusTink=STINK
06-04-2007, 09:33 AM
this rumor has going on for years. like you guys said, if they do make a new one it will most likely be by DL or WDW. Although they have not put ANY action into this supposed "plan", it could happen. in my personal opinion i think they should add a fifth here in florida. if they do it should be a villain park. that would be awesome!!!!!!!

P.S.:welcome: to intercot!!!!!!!!!!!!!