PDA

View Full Version : Dinner at CRT

kathiep
06-03-2007, 07:38 PM
I have ressie's for dinner at CRT in September for my DD; mostly for my DD.

I am looking for opinions from anyone who has done this recently.

We are on the dining plan, so I'm not factoring in cost when wondering if this will be a good experience.

Do we even get to see any princesses at dinner? How is the food, selection & quality? Will we feel rushed?

All input is appreciated!

06-03-2007, 11:02 PM
We recently ate @ CRT for the first time. When you first enter you get your picture taken with Cinderella & it is included in the price of the meal & delivered to your table during dinner.
The Fairy Godmother & mice appear during dinner.
We were a party of 8 adults & everyone said it was one of the best meals. Not one complaint. Among our choices were the crab soup, veg. spring roll, prime rib, salmon, roast chicken & lamb shank. For dessert most everyone got the chocolate mousse cake.
Always wanted to eat in the castle & so glad we finally did. And no, we did not feel rushed at all. Would love to eat here again.

Mickey91
06-04-2007, 10:36 AM
We made an ADR for Dinner last year and changed it to 1900 Park Fare at my DDs request. According to the CM I spoke with, the Princesses make an appearance but you don't meet them, or get autographs. This was only at dinner. Breakfast and lunch still had character interaction. We enjoyed the food at both lunch (similar to dinner) and breakfast.

1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian has good character interaction. It is Cindy, Prince, Suzie and Pearla. Fairy Godmother meets you before you are seated. This is being refurbed (check dates at info central) and will be a preplated meal for a while. We have eaten there three times (for buffet) and have had three different experiences with the food. Bad, average, excellent.

If you stay with CRT I would pay oop as it isn't worth 2 TS credits. As far as the value goes, there are other TS places that are a much better value with only 1 TS credit. Also keep in mind that there won't be actual interaction at dinner. ( Unless this changed since Dec '06) I would honestly try to get lunch or change restaurants.

Hope this helps. Sorry to sound so negative. I just don't want your DD to be disappointed.:mickey: