PDA

View Full Version : ADR'S made for November trip

Zippy 1
06-03-2007, 07:27 PM
YA HOOOO!!! We made most of our ADR'S yesterday. I had no trouble getting in anywhere. I am so excited - how many days left? This is our first time on the DDP so I hope it all goes well. Here are our choices:

Breakfast:
Chef Mickey's (a must with our dd)OOP
Cinderella's Royal Table DDP
Princess breakfast at Akershus OOP

Dinner:
Ohana DDP
Sci-Fi DDP
Coral Reef DDP
Crystal Palace DDP
Le Cellier DDP
Cap 'N Jacks DDP
Chef Mickey's OOP

I can't wait to try Le Cellier and Coral Reef!! With everyones rave reviews.:mickey:

tinksmom02
06-03-2007, 10:23 PM
I think you have some awesome choices made for your trip!!

I might be wrong, but I think it might be better, value-wise, to pay for CRT OOP, and then you could use the DDP for 2 other meals.

CRT is $31.99/adults and $21.999/kids.
CM's is $18.99 and 10.99,
and Akershus is $22.99 and $12.99.
CM dinner is $27.99/$12.99.

It's been said a lot on Intercot that CRT is a poor value for 2TS.

I don't know, is it just me, or would you get a better value paying OOP for CRT and CM/breakfast, and then using DDP for Akershus and CM/dinner? I'm sure someone will come along and correct me/make sense of my jumblings LOL

Anyway, love your choices! CRT is fun for little princesses, and we enjoyed CM/dinner. LeCellier is delicious! We have Sci-Fi, Ohana's and Akershus on our list for Sept.

Happy eating!

MsMin
06-04-2007, 12:04 AM
I agree with Tinksmom02 about the value or lack of; but, the only problem I have w/ paying OOP is that you can't eat it all.:blush: A 2TS helps us consume the food that comes w/ the DDP.
I think you have some great places. I'm sure you'll still get your money's worth. Sometimes the smiles on our little princesses faces is worth the sacrifice.

Kairi_7378
06-04-2007, 08:41 AM
Great choices! It looks like you've picked some of the best atmospheres to dine in in the World. You will have a wonderful time. I wouldn't sweat it about getting the most "value" out of the DDP... you will drive yourself crazy trying to do that. (I know I am in the minority on this one.) You can't really put a price tag on your family's enjoyment of a meal.

tinksmom02
06-04-2007, 09:53 PM
I wouldn't sweat it about getting the most "value" out of the DDP... you will drive yourself crazy trying to do that. (I know I am in the minority on this one.) You can't really put a price tag on your family's enjoyment of a meal.

I am in complete agreement about being driven crazy LOL You don't even know how long it took me to put that email together :blush: I wanted to make sure I had all the info just right.

I just thought that if Zippy 1 was planning on paying for some meals OOP anyway, why not pay for the cheaper meals, and get the more expensive ones on the DDP?