PDA

View Full Version : Cabin capacity

dizne4me
06-03-2007, 05:15 PM
I know that the cabin capacity says 6---but there is a possibility that my DS girlfriend may be able to come along with us...that puts our travel party at 7 (5 adults and 2 children under 17), I really don't want to stay any other place...any suggestions?

ToDisney
06-03-2007, 06:38 PM
You could always get one of those twin size inflatable beds. I don't know if its ok with the Disney folks, but maybe someone else here will.
:mickey:
Have fun!
We really enjoyed the WF cabins!

faline
06-05-2007, 02:44 PM
You can't overexceed the allowed capacity of the cabin. You'd need to split into two cabins and use other accommodations.

Tyson The Lab
06-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Are guests permitted to pitch a tent on the cabin's lawn?

dizne4me
06-10-2007, 02:12 PM
You know, that gives me an idea...I wonder what the cost of just putting two of the kids in a tent --of course, getting reservations for a camping site..that might work--2 kids could sleep in the tent and come to the cabin to shower, eat , hang out when we're not in the park...Hmmm...I'll have to do some more thinking about this....Thanks for the idea.:thumbsup:

faline
06-10-2007, 03:37 PM
I know you can put more than one tent on a camping site but I don't believe you can pitch a tent on a cabin site.

Mousefan29
06-11-2007, 08:45 AM
We've stayed at the cabins with 4A and 2C, and it was very tight! With only 1 bathroom, things were very interesting! Don't forget that one of the beds is the Murphy bed in the living room; once that's out, you really don't have much space.

RenDuran
06-11-2007, 12:25 PM
I don't blame you for wanting to stay at the cabins if you can....they're a lot of fun. We've stayed in the cabins twice with 4 adults and 2 kids....it's very cozy! There is only the one bathroom, but the kitchen comes in handy with a sink for water. Plus the back bedroom has a mirrored area for hair-drying, etc. Once we even saw a family that had put their couch out on the porch for extra room!

ToDisney
06-13-2007, 12:15 PM
Once we even saw a family that had put their couch out on the porch for extra room!

I don't think that sounds to good. It wouldn't be very clean after sitting outside for very long. And you never know about pop up thundershowers in florida.:rain:

RenDuran
06-13-2007, 02:04 PM
I don't think that sounds to good. It wouldn't be very clean after sitting outside for very long. And you never know about pop up thundershowers in florida.:rain:

I just thought it was funny....I wasn't condoning it!