PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Confirm - Possible?

Goes4FastPass
06-03-2007, 12:25 PM
We're checking in at the Boardwalk Villas in four days!:yay:

In reviewing my most recent confirm letter (we got a revised version when we added DME and DDP), I noticed an address and phone number for the BW.

I know, the BW didn't have our reservation months or weeks ago but I have the impression they'll get it soon (or have it by now) to plan room assignments.

I'm probably to much of a worrier but is it possible for me to call the BW and confirm they have the reservation? :paranoid: The day of? The day before?

I'm the husband and dad (and uncle!) - the person responsible. I'd enjoy the flight to Orlando more if I knew we were all set at the BW.

Thanks as always for the feedback. If I ever meet an Intercot person on the Boardwalk, :beer:s are on me. (If you don't have an Intercot T just look for the the old guy in my avatar ;))

DisneyGiant
06-03-2007, 12:35 PM
I say - better safe than sorry - confirm.

Though I've never done it - and my reservation was always there!!

Have fun!

I'll be having fun in 18 days!!!!!

:pixie::cheer:

Goes4FastPass
06-03-2007, 04:12 PM
To clarify, my questions isn't so much should I confirm but will the front desk at BW confirm they have the reservation?

MinnieMommie
06-03-2007, 04:34 PM
The reservations will not be in the Boardwalk computer more than 7 days prior to your arrival. I am checking into SSR very soon and was asked to call back the next day when I called to confirm my reservation (even after offering my reservation conformation number). Their system did not have my reservation listed yet so they asked that I call them back within a 7 day prior to arrival time frame. I hope this is helpful. :mickey:

HockeyKat
06-04-2007, 12:49 AM
The answer is... yes, they will most likely have your reservation. According to what I have been told, they download the reservation to the resort between 1 and 5 days before the check-in date. We have successfully confirmed 3 days before so you should be able to do so. :mickey:

Goes4FastPass
06-04-2007, 11:47 AM
:woohoo::joy::yay:

I :call: the number on my reservation letter yesterday and offered my reservation number. "Last name is quicker" came the reply and as fast I said my last name the CM relied with, "Greg. Two adults and 1 child arriving at the Boardwalk Villas Thursday... ...You're all set.

Zipadee do dah.
Zipadee ay,
We check in
at the Boardwalk Thursday.