PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional

Disneydonna4
06-03-2007, 12:21 PM
Does anybody know when you can make reservations for the Candlelight Processional. We are going the end of November, which is a 180 days out, but I was told we can not make reservations yet. I booked Le Cellier & Coral Reef 180 days out-but they said if I wanted to go to Processional I would need to cancel these reservations & rebook the Processional Package, when it is offered.:mickey: I'm a little afraid to cancel Le Cellier, because we may not get in again. :confused:

Figment!
06-05-2007, 12:52 AM
From Candlelight Processional (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/christmas/cp.asp)
2006 Dinner Packages go on sale August 15. The 2007 sale date has yet to be announced, but should fall during the same time period.

Queen Stephanie
06-05-2007, 03:15 AM
The year we planned our trip to Disney at Christmas was around Labor Day...Good Luck!:mickey:

awaggett
06-05-2007, 04:42 PM
I had the same issue last year. Keep your reservations now, then book the Candlelight Processional package when it is available. Assuming you get everything you want, cancel your original reservation. Just make sure to cancel your original reservation! Hope this helps.

jpH/keD
06-05-2007, 10:57 PM
We also made ADRs for Le Cellier for Tgiving week. We plan on cancelling when we book the CP dinner package! I have to have that soup and I have to eat at that restaurant! All these intercotees have me hooked on the menu!! Not to mention the show! Enjoy your trip! :beer: Cheers!

TiggerRPh
06-06-2007, 12:20 AM
From Candlelight Processional (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/christmas/cp.asp) The 2007 sale date has yet to be announced, but should fall during the same time period.

I've heard that it may be sometime in the next week or so.

WonderlandsMostWanted
06-06-2007, 12:34 AM
I booked Le Cellier & Coral Reef 180 days out-but they said if I wanted to go to Processional I would need to cancel these reservations & rebook the Processional Package, when it is offered

Definately keep your le Cellier reservations until you can solidify your Processional package. I called today to book ADRs for my trip in December. Since I'm staying onsite, I was able to book my ADRs through the rest of my trip, even though it's not quite 180 days out yet. I booked le Cellier in the middle of the week on a day that's not even available for general ADRs yet, and they were already fully booked from 3pm until 8pm! :secret:

wdwnutz
06-16-2007, 12:54 PM
We went last year and ate at Alfredo's (fantastic!!). I think it was mid-August. I found the date posted on one of the discussion boards and called Disney Dining to verify. The date they gave me was postponed to the next day due to their phone lines being down for a bit.

LoriMistress
06-16-2007, 07:17 PM
From another site, a CM (from Disney Dining), said they would start booking reservations on 7/12 (I believe.) If in doubt, call 407-WDW-DINE.