PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon

Mickey052501
06-02-2007, 11:37 PM
Hi Folks,

My DH and I are going to be in The World in July and we would like to go to one of the water parks, but we cannot decide which one is better. So any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Jen:mickey:

PrincessEmmasMommy
06-03-2007, 07:41 AM
We'll be doing both in July, but if I had to choose BB would be it. We have a DD4 and it seems more child friendly.
It's been 10 years since we've been to either water park.
Jen

BritCody
06-03-2007, 09:03 AM
The last two years we have went in July and both times we have went to Blizzard Beach. On previous trips we have went to Typhoon Lagoon. To me you can't really do wrong with either park, but I would factor in the crowds in July. Blizzard Beach will fill up quicker then TL. A few times we passed BB the last 2 July's and it was filled to capacity and not accepting anymore guests. The guest were then told to go to TL.

stormy57
06-03-2007, 09:20 AM
Our family seems to like TL better.For some reason it doesn't seem as hot in middle of day,maybe because of more tropical setting. My DD and I really like the new crush and gusher slides. If you are staying on property and can get in early you can do the slides with very little or no wait.:thumbsup:

krorx
06-03-2007, 11:13 AM
BB is our favorite! No matter which you choose, you will have fun!

dolphinmickey9170
06-03-2007, 01:11 PM
TL is our family favorite. We could just stay in the wave pool all day. I also really like the shark reef. The water is cold, but worth every second.

Wrigley
06-03-2007, 02:48 PM
We like to visit both waterparks, but I would have to vote for TL. I love the big wave pool and the awesome lazy river. :thumbsup:

RAIDER
06-04-2007, 07:57 AM
I love them both ...but BB just edges it for me :mickey::thumbsup:

iceicebritney
06-05-2007, 09:53 PM
typhoon lagoon has crush n gusher's slides (which are a blast - literally), and a much larger wave pool. their attractions (water slides) etc. are much more easy to access. and theres also a lot of shade for the folks who dont really like the hotness of the florida sun.

blizzard beach is very sunny with hardly any shade at all. practically all of their attractions are on top of the mountain where you have to either walk A LOT of steps - or wait in line for the ski lift. also the wave pool is extremelly small compaired to the one at typhoon lagoon - and there arent as much waves being made.. blizzard's wave pool is much more of a constant rocking.

we vote for the lagoon:thumbsup::thumbsup: