PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion Credits Problem

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Just wondering if anyone else has this. Every time I go to the HM Stretching Room to see Phineas and get my credits, I always (ALWAYS) crash. It gets very annoying when I have to log in again and again to get my credits. Sometimes it even crashes every time I enter the rooms with the HM Ghosts in it. Anyone else experiencing this?

BronxTigger
06-02-2007, 11:19 PM
I crash when I do anything. Even when I clear my cache/history on my computer, I still cannot stay on for any significant length of time.

I can't get very many credits because I crash so much. The last few times I've tried to play fireworks, I start out pretty good and I'm getting decent points, but I crash before I can get any credits. :(

RenDuran
06-03-2007, 01:08 AM
I crash when I do anything. Even when I clear my cache/history on my computer, I still cannot stay on for any significant length of time.

I thought you had fixed that crashing problem! No wonder I don't see you on!

PinkJJ
06-03-2007, 01:23 AM
I haven't had that problem in HM, but I crash almost everytime I am playing my song in the Street Party Music room. I usually have to enter an empty room so I won't crash.:( It happens on the monorail too.

Jeremy
06-03-2007, 01:39 AM
I cant play the Street Party Music i crash
SO i had to give that up
same with the monorail.:(

TinkRocks
06-03-2007, 01:46 AM
The Street Party Music Mix & Monorail Music thing make me crash. If I go into an empty room though, it should be ok.

It's unfortunate we can't select empty Mansion attic / stretching room / ballroom when players are collecting credits though.

GiltterDisneyGirl
06-03-2007, 11:24 AM
umm i usely crash when I do the music game. I used to crash in the HM but it only lasted a week thank goodness.

Oh and when it crashes press F5 on your keyboard it will log you back in with out filling in all the login stuff! :thumbsup:

BronxTigger
06-03-2007, 11:35 AM
I thought you had fixed that crashing problem! No wonder I don't see you on!

Well, I fixed it to the point where I'm not crashing every 2 minutes. Now it usually lasts fifteen minutes, sometimes a little longer before it crashes.

It really stinks though because I am never on long enough to collect credits or talk with my Inside Out buddies. I might need to get an updated Shockwave or something. I dunno.

The other reason I haven't been on is I have been really busy with work and school. :ack:

RenDuran
06-03-2007, 02:33 PM
:ack:

Yeah, that's pretty much how we were feeling before Sophie's last day on Friday!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-04-2007, 12:01 AM
Oh and when it crashes press F5 on your keyboard it will log you back in with out filling in all the login stuff! :thumbsup:

Thanks! I'll try that next time I crash :)

GiltterDisneyGirl
06-04-2007, 01:25 AM
Thanks! I'll try that next time I crash :)

Ur welcome! :thumbsup: