PDA

View Full Version : Behind the Seeds, Epcot Tour?

Ayndi
06-02-2007, 03:16 PM
Has anyone taken this? It's nice and short at one hour and we always love the Land ride.

BronxTigger
06-02-2007, 03:35 PM
My brother did this in 2005 and really enjoyed it.

wilshade
06-02-2007, 03:57 PM
This is the shortest of the torus, but perhaps it's the one with the most information that you can actually take home and use. The guides are very knowledgeable and most guests seem to ask questions to draw information on techniques that they can apply at home.

All of the tours are excellent and well worth doing at any time.

Ayndi
06-02-2007, 04:13 PM
Just booked it. Thanks everyone!

LandFan
06-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Totally love it! I've taken my mom, my sister and neice and DH on it - I've now seen it 3 times!! It's really cool! I think it is one of the best bargains at Disney.

mainemajor
06-11-2007, 07:52 AM
Loved it. :figment:Guides answered all our questions and it was one of the highlights of our trip seeing behind the seeds. All the fun and it only took an hour of our time. My 79 year old FIL couldn't stop talking about all the methods of growing food and how it had changed from when he was a child living on a farm.:mickey:

WorldTraveler
06-11-2007, 01:59 PM
Took it in April. Our group asked so many questions that the tour lasted 1 1/2 hours becasue the guide loved what he was doing and enjoyed giving as much information as he could. It was well worth the time and money.

grego77
06-11-2007, 02:03 PM
I took it 2 days after New Years. It was great, but as the last poster pointed out, some people are WAY into Hydroponics (which is fine!...except when you have no clue what they're talking about and 2 hrs later you're late for your reservation at Coral Reef...AHH!)...ANYWAY...it was very educational, and I loved being in the greenhouses looking at all the plants and pumpkins etc...I also fed the gators and tilapia (my personal highlight!).

It's a lot of fun. ENJOY! :mickey:

Flower
06-12-2007, 08:11 AM
We did it a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it!

Diznee4Me
06-12-2007, 09:26 AM
I did it last year and also really enjoyed it. I also thought the gators and fish were the coolest part - and the free cucumber pieces! :D