PDA

View Full Version : Missing items?????

TBone
06-02-2007, 10:49 AM
Just wondering if anyone noticed anything missing when they got home from their cruise? When we did our land/sea, my wife was missing three undergarments (all of the ones she had with her except the one she had on). She is sure that she had them when we left WDW, so they definetly dissappeared on the cruise. I know it sounds funny but it is true - we still laugh about it. Not knowing anything was amiss, I gave our room attendant a great tip too!

GreenBeetle
06-02-2007, 11:33 AM
That's kind of creepy! :paranoid:

Do I need to put name tags in our undies before our cruise in September?? ;)

TBone
06-02-2007, 11:50 AM
Not sure that nametags would help. We still joke once in a while about how Jose or whatever his name was must look in my wife's bras!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-03-2007, 09:01 PM
I'd notify the cruise line. They can't fix the problem if they don't know about it. And that IS creepy!

TammiMcMan
06-03-2007, 09:52 PM
Did you fly by chance and check your luggage? It could have been subject to a search and perhaps they just didn't make it back into her suitcase. It very well could have been the room steward, but unless it was with a carryon that didn't leave your possession, there are any number of places that they could have gone missing from.

FatCat
06-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Weird. That would be low on my list of things to take from a suitcase.

This may sound gross but for some people it may make sense. If you have some undergarments in your rotation that are questionable life expectancy. Wear them on the cruise and when you are done toss them. Great way to free up space on trip home.

This works great for traveling abroad when you want to compact your luggage as best as possible.

GreenBeetle
06-04-2007, 12:31 PM
This may sound gross but for some people it may make sense. If you have some undergarments in your rotation that are questionable life expectancy. Wear them on the cruise and when you are done toss them. Great way to free up space on trip home.

WOW - believe it or not you are the second person I've heard make that suggestion in the last few weeks! I'm beginning to think it's not so strange after all. :blush: