PDA

View Full Version : Music from Spectromagic Parade

Alpha Jeanie
06-01-2007, 11:06 PM
Can anyone tell me what the name of the song is that they play during the Spectromagic Parade. Just listening to that song can bring back all the joy, excitement, fun and memories of past trips to DisneyWorld. I would love to have it to play in the car or even have it as my cel phone ringtone.

I have seen several Disney World music CD's but have yet to find one that I think that song is on.

I know that you guys can tell me where to find it.

Thanks for any help.

Wish I was at MGM watching the parade :smickey:, or at Le Cellier :chef: eating Cheddar cheese soup, or at Animal Kingdom watching the Lion King :simba:, or walking down Mainstreet getting that awesome sentimental feeling you get when you first arrive at the park :balloon:. :mickey::cloud9::mickey:

PhilHarHarMagic
06-01-2007, 11:28 PM
I just happen to have the CD case right here with me! :mickey:

We bought it in the park several years ago - I seem to recall it being there in March when we were there last. It's only 14:19 in length.

I've always assumed this was an original composition (vs Main Street Electrical Parade and Baroque (sp?) Hoedown).

The CD shows the following:
Entrance
Spectromagic Theme
Music Float
Garden Float
The Little Mermaid Float
Fantasia Float
Chernabog Float
Carousel Float
Exit

Hope this helps!

elmjimmlm
06-02-2007, 02:37 PM
I downloaded the song on LIMEWIRE...I have alot of the songs from the rides and shows...

RockChalkKimball
06-02-2007, 10:22 PM
We bought the CD last year when we were there. I got it at DTD. There were several others such as the Tapestry of Nations were available, also. I think it was in the store where you can buy the Pooh stuff.