PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dollars

lovenmickey
06-01-2007, 06:59 PM
Does anyone know where I can purchase Disney Dollars at home to be used at Disney World??? Thanks!

luvwinnie
06-01-2007, 07:32 PM
You can purchase them at your local Disney Store.

TheRustyScupper
06-02-2007, 09:41 AM
1) Call 407-WDW-DISNEY and ask for Disney Dollars department.
2) Let them know what you want
. . . denominations
. . . number of each denomination
3) They will give you an address for your check.
4) No credit cards, just a check or money order.
5) They return the DD's via FEDEX (signature required).
6) Very easy, very nice.

disneymom2000
06-02-2007, 09:49 PM
I have been buying gift cards and adding a little to them everyother week. I have three and I put about $10-20 on them at least everyother week. 2 of them already have $200 and the third one has $50. I just started this in January when I started planning our trip. I will give them out to the persons in our party when we arrive that way they don't have to carry money or ID. I found this more convenient than disney dollars at the parks. I do buy disney dollars from our local disney store for kids birthdays cards or special occasions. :mickey:

lovenmickey
06-03-2007, 01:30 PM
oh thats good to know so you can go to your local disney store and have more money added to them???? Did I understand that correctly?

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
06-03-2007, 08:52 PM
You can add money to the Disney Store Cards.They come in really cute designs and make sure you hold onto the original receipt because if you happen to lose your card, they can replace it for you. They work wonderful at WDW!!
Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

tinksmom02
06-03-2007, 09:07 PM
1) Call 407-WDW-DISNEY and ask for Disney Dollars department.
2) Let them know what you want
. . . denominations
. . . number of each denomination
3) They will give you an address for your check.
4) No credit cards, just a check or money order.
5) They return the DD's via FEDEX (signature required).
6) Very easy, very nice.

When I contacted WDW Merch about purchasing DDs, they said there was a $10 shipping and handling fee. :confused:

Goes4FastPass
06-04-2007, 11:33 AM
My local Disney Store doesn't have any Disney Dollars with POTC on them (ships are on the back) and they have no idea if or when they will get any.

Meanwhile, EBay has tons of POTC Disney Dollars.

What gives?

Altair
06-04-2007, 07:41 PM
My local Disney Store doesn't have any Disney Dollars with POTC on them (ships are on the back) and they have no idea if or when they will get any.

Meanwhile, EBay has tons of POTC Disney Dollars.

What gives?

The POTC dollars, as far as I know, will be park only and never available at the Disney Stores.
The Disney Dollars on eBay are mainly for collectors. They will be crisp and very uncirculated. The ones from Disney could be in slightly used condition.:mickey:

lovenmickey
06-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Ok so I ordered a Disney Card off line at disneyshopping.com can I add to it online or do I need to go to the disney store each week to do that???

cruellalvr
06-09-2007, 03:52 PM
So can these cards be used to make payments or strictly for in park shopping? Anyone know?

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-10-2007, 06:40 PM
You can use them to pay for your room, for food, for souvenirs at any of the official Disney properties.

disneymom2000
06-10-2007, 07:24 PM
I am using mine to pay for in advance ADR's to Cinderell'a Royal Table and my Candlelight Processional package. Whatever is left, I will check with Magical Journeys to use on my vacation package.