PDA

View Full Version : Today would have been 180 days

Marilyn Michetti
06-01-2007, 06:05 PM
Today was supposed to be the day I called for the three ADR's I wanted for our Dec. 1 - 8 trip. I just happened to look at my date book this morning, and realized AGAIN, that we won't be going this year.

I'm O.K. with this, but it was a :( moment. We might still make a quick trip to DL since neither of us have been there, but I have to get a whole lot stronger before we fly to Florida for a week.

I think I'll go put a vacation planner in the video, and have a bowl of ice cream. This feeling will pass - I'm a big girl, fairly mature, and just need a pat on the shoulder right now.

Thanks for reading:cry:

Deesdisney
06-01-2007, 06:32 PM
I know how this feels. I am glad that I am not the only one going through this while watching those DVD. I also watch the Sing alongs, disneyland fun, beach party and camp out. I have had to cancel all my plans for Oct. and Dec. My friends had family problems and they had to go home to see family members. Now I am hopefully going to plan a trip for Jan./Feb.
WISH ME LUCK. I hope at least you get to go to DL. I did that in Feb.:(:ill:

baby minnie's mommy
06-01-2007, 09:50 PM
My condolences to both of you! Hope things work out better for you soon! A bit of a cry and a bowl of ice cream are good at releasing the tension from emotional stress. :D

tinksmom02
06-01-2007, 11:14 PM
So sorry you had to cancel your trip. Enjoy your ice cream, you deserve it today. :hug:

kakn7294
06-02-2007, 04:25 PM
Marilyn, I'm so sorry! I can't imagine how that must feel. I hope your health is improving and you'll get that trip to DL in at least.

Piglet822
06-02-2007, 06:12 PM
I think I'll go put a vacation planner in the video, and have a bowl of ice cream. This feeling will pass - I'm a big girl, fairly mature, and just need a pat on the shoulder right now.

Thanks for reading :cry:

Try some hot fudge on that ice cream. That always makes me feel better.
And here's a great big :hug: for you. It will get better. Sometimes it just doesn't happen as quickly as we'd like.

Christine
06-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Oh, I am sorry you are sad! I hope you get well soon, and that you go to Disneyland. That's pretty close to you, right? I am bound and determined to get there someday, as I have read nothing but WONDERFUL things about it here on INTERCOT.

I say start surfing the DL website and get planning!! :thumbsup: