PDA

View Full Version : A celebration in Vegas - 1st anniversary -

scooterca42
06-01-2007, 04:19 PM
I asked a general Vegas question before, but this is more specific. If you were to look into something special for a celebration of a first anniversary (which is actually a 25th year of being together, but the first year actually married) what would you do?

Our friends are into technology, movies, shows, and interesting places to eat, and the first anniversary/25th anniversary is a special date. I figure there has to be something in Vegas that would be a bit out of the ordinary! Any ideas?

To give you an idea how I think, if we were in Toronto for this we would be looking into going to the CN Tower restaurant...

Cinderelley
06-02-2007, 12:55 AM
My first thought would be eating at the top of the Eiffel tower at Paris Paris. Second is a nice dinner in the Venetian followed by a gondola ride. When I think of more, I'll let you know.

SorcererJim
06-02-2007, 10:57 AM
For a great dining experience, I would say "Prime" at the Bellagio... It is a great steakhouse, but the best part is you can ask to have your dessert on the patio and you can eat your dessert and have a front row seat to the fountain show!

Very romantic!

CPT Trips
06-02-2007, 12:24 PM
Quark's in the Hilton isn't fine dining . . . but it combines all three of the interests you mention.