PDA

View Full Version : Preferred Room at POP

tadshome
06-01-2007, 03:22 PM
Could anyone please help me? I have booked to stay at POP and at the time was not aware of choice between Standard and Preferred room. Once I found out about preferred rooms I wanted to upgrade but my travel agent has told me that I cannot change :(. Does anyone know if I can upgrade my room to a preferred upon arrival arrival and pay the difference locally? I really would love to stay near the hippy dippy pool :D

JCDarzi
06-01-2007, 03:33 PM
Hopefully some one else can confirm this but I am almost positive that we upgraded our room when we got to Pop last year. I really don't see what the problem would be as long as they have a preferred room available for you at check-in time.

Good luck!

wedway76
06-01-2007, 05:01 PM
If there are rooms available I'm sure they would.

grumpycajun
06-01-2007, 05:29 PM
As with any special room requests be sure to call the resort directly 2 to 3 days before your check in date to make any special room requests, i.e., top floor, away from the pool, etc. Tell them then about your desire to up-grade and they should be able to help you out if they still have rooms available. Meanwhile, you might call the travel agent back and try being a bit more forceful about your wish to change. I've been told no to things on the first try more than once, but sometimes persistence has its rewards!

tadshome
06-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Thanks for your help everyone, I will try the travel agent again tomorrow and if not call ahead to try to change it nearer to the time :thumbsup: