PDA

View Full Version : To my VMK/Intercot friend

Blue Genie
06-01-2007, 02:08 PM
I couldn't fine a good title so that is why I came up with this.

Anyways. To Ice,Cat,BrerFan,Queen,Doc and everyone else. I just like to let you know that I have started to move most of my pictures off from Yahoo.com and move them to Kodakgallery & Photobucket I already had them in Webshots so that is old there. I can't get all of my pictures that is on Yahoo to there so I'm waiting until Yahoophotos can do it for me. So as of right now my Pins,Parade of Dreams,Collection and Block Party Girls all have been move to the 3 new places. Ones when Yahoo gets all the moving done from my photos and yours I would like to have a link or something to keep up with your photos. So Cat,Ice,Queen & Doc I would need yours when time comes. Thx for reading this you guys.

Genie

Blue Genie
06-01-2007, 02:15 PM
Sorry I forgot to give you guys the link to the photos.

Photobucket
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x167/BlueGenie_2007/

Kodak
http://www.kodakgallery.com/AlbumMenu.jsp?view=1&page=1&sort_order=3&navfolderid=0&albumsperpage=12&displayallyears=0&r=0.24145851837480353&

Webshots
http://community.webshots.com/user/geniejafar

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Nice photos Genie, and thanks for the update! :)

wizardmickey
06-01-2007, 11:19 PM
No prob bro, just let me know what it is ya need from ol' Ice when the time comes.
And keep them pictures coming!!!

bigpapiortiz34
06-02-2007, 06:26 PM
Genie, I love your photos. Never stop sending them in! SO, this transfer better not slow you down with your photos, cause I want to see some more :)

Thumper03
06-02-2007, 06:48 PM
Sounds good Genie. Just let us know what you need. We'll continue to check out those links.:cool: And after the Intercot meet in October maybe a few photos of our camera shy VMKers. :photo::scared::hide:

Blue Genie
06-03-2007, 02:34 AM
I still can't figure out how to link you guys photos to Kodak maybe cat can just and see. Also if Photobucket has one as well.

Blue Genie
06-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Well here is my update to my moving my photos to two new photo sites. I just need to do 20 more pictures (which I will get done tonight after VMK closes.) then all of my photos will be done. I have ask cat to look in and see how I can add pictures from her DOc,Ice & Queen when they move there Photos from Yahoophoto to hope the same place as I have my at when Yahoo moves them all. I know I could have Yahoo do it for me but I had move so much already that I just did it fast. So look for the compelt moving of my pictures tonight and into the morrowing.

Chescat
06-04-2007, 04:09 PM
I'll look at that tonight Genie. I didn't have a chance last night. (I know I also owe you a pirate ship from the game - will do that first thing when I get home). I wish I could look from work, but they block all streaming and picture sites for me. :(

Blue Genie
06-05-2007, 01:55 AM
Well everyone I have finish my moving photos they are in there new home now.

Blue Genie
06-05-2007, 04:15 AM
Ok everyone I just like to tell you why I have move my photos and Cat knows why. Yahoo is not going to be doing photos anymore they are giving it up. So like Cat and I have done we have move are photos to Photobucket.com when I told Dotrocks tonight she didn't know that Yahoo is closing yahoophotos down, They are going to e-mail the people that has account for Yahoophotos. So Ice,Queen & Dotrocks I think you better start thinking were to move your photos. The other place I move them to is Kodak and Webshots.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-06-2007, 11:47 PM
Aww they're closing it down? That stinks. But anyway thanks for telling us Genie :)