PDA

View Full Version : Park Tickets Purchase at Check-in?

Goes4FastPass
05-31-2007, 04:37 PM
This question is so basic I'm embarrassed to ask it.

We are checking next week (whoo hoo!) for a DVC Boardwalk stay. We are using (shhh) rented points.

I have arranged for my sponsor/owner to arrange DME and commit us to buy DDP. He even sent us the updated confirm letter from DVC including the DDP notation. We received our DME packet directly from Disney with bag tags and 'voucher book'.

So far so good! (Yes?)

We need to purchase park admission soon after we check-in. I'm used to adding it to our "keys to the world" when we stay as regular resort guests.

What's the park admission media options for DVC guests - besides separate admission media purchased at a park entrance?

dlpmikki
05-31-2007, 05:19 PM
I'm afraid you won't be able to use DVC park entrance options becuase they ask to see the membership card and check id and address. you should be able to buy ordinary MYW tickets and add them to your room keys though.

Goes4FastPass
05-31-2007, 05:21 PM
...you should be able to buy ordinary MYW tickets and add them to your room keys though.
That's exactly what I wanted to do - can I do that Resort Concierge desk at BW?

Carol
05-31-2007, 06:59 PM
That's exactly what I wanted to do - can I do that Resort Concierge desk at BW?
You sure can. :)

Goes4FastPass
05-31-2007, 07:07 PM
Thanks, PG!

I sure appreciate having INTERCOT a click away on my desktop!

I'm still toting around a pair of room keys from POFQ 2 WDW visits ago. My wife wanted to toss 'em and I was like,
"They still each have 1 never expires park hopping day and 3 plus visits on them!"
"Huh?"
"The magnetic strip on the back pulls up the account. So they'r still useful."
"I'm glad your the Disney nut around here."