PDA

View Full Version : Santa's around the World question

disneycouple2004
05-31-2007, 01:46 PM
Can someone tell me when the storytelling Santa's in Epcot start this year..the month and day..??

disneycouple2004
05-31-2007, 05:46 PM
I found it !!! and right here on intercot ...duh..

Holidays Around The World & Candlelight Processional
Epcot
November 23 - December 30, 2007
Throughout World Showcase, many holiday legends come to life to share the customs of their countries. Don't miss the Candlelight Processional, an inspiring musical retelling of the Christmas story.

:rocks:

Melanie
05-31-2007, 06:06 PM
Ah, the power of Info Central (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/default.asp). :thumbsup:

Glad you found your answer! :santa2:

jpH/keD
05-31-2007, 08:22 PM
I am so glad I found this thread! We are going for the week of Tgiving and I am so excited to see the storytellers! I have read some things about them and it looks so fun! Here is a question...... We plan to go to Epcot the day after Tgiving which is the first day of the storytellers. Will they all be there on the first day and is it possible to see them all in just one day? :confused: TIA! Any info from all you 'sperts is appreciated! :thumbsup:

JPL
06-01-2007, 10:20 AM
The stroytellers are alot of fun and great way to educate your kids about different holiday traditions around the world. Unfortunately I didn't have time this past to see any of them with all the Mousefest events and my limited amount of time in the parks :( If you buy the Official Christmas DVD they sell at the parks they are one of the special features,

Figment!
06-01-2007, 01:16 PM
... and we even have their typical schedule :santa:

From Seasonal Entertainment Guide (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/holidays/seasonalevents/default.asp)
Holidays Around the World
Description: Many of the World Showcase pavilions come to life as Holiday Storytellers weave tales of Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa and other Winter Holiday’s lore.
Duration: Story Tellers: 15 Minutes, Santa: 30 Minutes
Typical Number of Showings: Eight Times Daily
(Most Days During the Holiday Season)
Typical Showing Time Periods: Storytellers typically perform every 45 minutes during the following time periods:

Canada Storyteller: 11:15 am – 5:15 pm
United Kingdom Storyteller: 2:45 pm –8:25 pm
France Storyteller: 11:55 am – 5:35 pm
Morocco Storyteller: 1:20 pm – 6:55 pm
Japan Storyteller: 12:50 pm – 6:35 pm
Santa Claus & Mrs. Claus: 1:20 pm –8:25 pm
Chanukah Storyteller: 12:15 pm – 6:00 pm
Kwanzaa Storyteller: 12:20 pm – 6:00 pm
Italy Storyteller: 12:25 pm – 6:00 pm
Germany Storyteller: 1:25 pm –7:15 pm
China Storyteller: 12:10 pm – 5:50 pm
Norway Storyteller: 3:10 pm – 7:55 pm
Mexico Storyteller: 1:45 pm – 7:30 pm

jpH/keD
06-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Thank you Jason! I love the info central here but I had not yet discovered that list! That is very helpful! I think we can do most of them during our stay :mickey: I am also interested in the Christmas DVD that someone else mentioned in this thread! I plan to look for that too! So much Disney...so little time!

disneymom2000
06-02-2007, 09:18 PM
I am so glad I read this post. I had no idea that this occurred and since this is our first time to go in December I wanted to be able to see it all. I already got my MVMCP tickets and we are the Candlelight Processional package so I will just add this to my itinerary. :rocks:

Magic Smiles
06-03-2007, 10:31 AM
... and we even have their typical schedule :santa:

From Seasonal Entertainment Guide (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/holidays/seasonalevents/default.asp)

We have booked 16 nights, but after reading all the special events going on during the holiday season, I don't know if we will even have time take it all in. I can't wait - 184 days until it all begins for us! Already have tickets for MVMCP - 11 DEC - but might have to attend twice.
Thank you so much for posting this link as I never even noticed it earlier.