PDA

View Full Version : Piratesrider's update

PinkJJ
05-31-2007, 12:38 PM
Hey, just wanted to post an update on Jeremy. As many of you know he was injured yesterday. He hit his head really hard and many of us were asking him to go to the ER. He has been experiencing vertigo, nausea, and problems with vision.
He wanted you all to know he is on his way to the ER this morning. FINALLY (few)!
He also wanted to thank everyone for the good advice they gave him and for caring about him. He said he will add another update to this post when he returns.

RenDuran
05-31-2007, 01:56 PM
Wow....I wasn't on vmk last night, so I had no idea his noggin got hurt! :doh: Hope everything is okay!:doctor:

TinkRocks
05-31-2007, 02:29 PM
Hope Pirate feels better soon...:dizzy: :medic:

chrisb26
05-31-2007, 03:09 PM
Hope you get better soon Pirate glad to hear you finally went to the doctor :)

Chescat
05-31-2007, 03:28 PM
Pirate, it was your arm going numb that also worried us and darkness is your eye. I know you didn't want to worry your mom, but waking her up and letting her know was the right thing to do. She might not have realized all the symptoms you were having.

Sometimes people think, its really not that bad and if I get some sleep I'll feel better in the morning. We had a number of people on that were talking to Pirate. PinkJJ, RainyDaisy's husband, and Ice all have experience in these matters, plus Nachocat and Terri.M (rest of us were there for support). Ice, your experience with head injuries helped us all last night and I think you made Pirate understand the seriousness of the issue. Scaring him with a knock on the door by Ice, might have helped. ;)

Pirate we all glove you and hope your feeling better soon. We truly care about each other and all worry when something isn't right. :thumbsup:

Patricia
05-31-2007, 03:56 PM
Ouch!

Glad you went for medical help. Head injuries can't see seen. You should always get checked out if you have any weird symptoms.

I hope you feel better soon.

Blue Genie
05-31-2007, 04:39 PM
Wow poor Pirate things are sure happing to u alot sorry this dumbo work keap me away last night I will I was there. But as of right now until I get next weeks work day I'm off VMK the rest of the week.:( Hope you fell better Pirate.:thumbsup:

terri.m
05-31-2007, 06:59 PM
I'm so relived to hear he went! I was worried all day but was at work so i couldn't check in until now. Keep us posted on any updates here, i don't think i'll get on vmk today at all.

Tiggerdog
05-31-2007, 07:29 PM
I hope you are ok, Pirate! I am sending positive thoughts your way!

Mr. Tom Morrow
05-31-2007, 08:18 PM
I hope you feel better soon Pirate :thumbsup:

Jeremy
05-31-2007, 09:32 PM
Hi you all,
I am at home now.
If I sound wired thats becase i am on pills. lol
They make me tired and relax so that
I can eat and not get sick.
I went to the ER and had xrays cat scan
and much more test done.

The Dr. told me that I got concussion to the head.
And when hit my head i hit the nerve in my head and neck.
That is why my visson in my laft eye is bad
right now and my left arm and hand bugs me.

I cant feel with my hand just feels like bees
but I have to see a new Dr. to help me with
my nerves that i hit.

But i feel better but not so good eaither.
If that makes any cents lol

I thank you from the bottom of my heart
who talked to me lastnight and got me thinking
THank you All so very much.
I cant drive just sit.
I will keep you all up to date about this.
THanks so much!:thumbsup:

Chescat
05-31-2007, 09:38 PM
Jeremy, thank goodness you did go. We've all been so worried about you since last night. So glad you now know what's going on. Take care of yourself.

Might need to see if we can find Ice, he might be on his way to your house as we speak.
:train::car::truck::bus::atv:

chrisb26
05-31-2007, 10:19 PM
Hey Pirate glad that your doing a bit better and glad you went to the Doctor.

wizardmickey
06-01-2007, 12:09 AM
Might need to see if we can find Ice, he might be on his way to your house as we speak.
Luckily, I checked in here before hopping a flight out there to throw Pirate over my shoulder & make him go!
Seriously though, I am glad you went & it does indeed sound like there were a combination of things going on simultaneaously that, left undiagnosed & untreated couldv'e been nasty. Thanks goodness you went! Thank goodness it's treatable! Follow orders & take care of yourself & we'll keep a light on for ya dude.

Queen Stephanie
06-01-2007, 12:18 AM
So glad to hear you are still with us! Be careful now young Pirate, we all count on you more than you know! The Queen

JPL
06-01-2007, 10:40 AM
Pirate Gald to see you on VMK last night and that to hear you are feeling a little better. :thumbsup: Make sure to take it easy the next few days

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Aww sorry I didn't post sooner Pirate! I'm glad that you're home and feeling better! :pixie: for your head :) Mouse told me on IM while she was on VMK, but I didn't know how bad it was! Get better soon :mickey:

RaspberryRed
06-01-2007, 10:16 PM
Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your head injuries.
I hope you get better soon.
I'm glad that everyone convinced you to tell your mom.
It could have gotten worse overnight!

Jeremy
06-02-2007, 11:13 AM
hi,
Well i was subpost see the new doctor yesterday for the nurves.
I called just about all day but could not get any
one to answer.

So i hope Monday I can get in and see him

yesterday I got real sick i dont know if it was the pills or not,So i called mom and they said not to take them pills and see how i feel.
So I am off of them for now and I will see.

I was on vmk and got real dizzy i had to get off.

THen went to take shower to try and shake the dizzy off and i got real dizzy again
could not think at all, and I fell again.

I did not hit my head this time just my side.
so as of this weekend i will be in bed. lol
I might walk a little around the house.
But I will not push it anymore.
If i get worse I have to go back to ER and stay untill I dont know how long.
THe ER doctor told me to.

Just thought i wooul update you all.

Thanks,:)

Falling pirate:D

chrisb26
06-02-2007, 11:37 AM
I was sorry to hear you fell again that isn't good. But it is good you didn't hit your head. That would have been bad. Just take it easy this weekend and rest up. Hopefully you can see the doctor soon.

Get well Soon Pirate :pixie:

Chescat
06-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Pirate, just rest a little more today. Maybe closing your eyes a bit off and on. We will see you later on this afternoon (have to tackle my uncle and mom today), so your vmk friends will be there. You may need to cheer me up a bit this afternoon. ;)

terri.m
06-02-2007, 04:05 PM
Aww sorry it's still dizzy for you pirate. Make sure you go back to the doctor if you're not better soon.:mickey:

bigpapiortiz34
06-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Pirate, that must have really hurt. I hope your feeling well soon! So, I am sending loads of pixie dust for you!

:pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-02-2007, 09:18 PM
Oh no, another fall? I'm sorry about your dizziness! :pixie: to avoid anymore falls! Lucky that you didn't hit your head again. :)

Chescat
06-04-2007, 02:29 PM
I got this message from Pirate this morning:

Dad and mom talkd to the dr. and he told me not to come in his office today to meet him in the hospital tomorrow morning.

But i am going to do it.

So i will be gone tomorrow untill late that is if i get to come home lol

I want to ask you all to send pixie dust Jeremy's (piratesrider) direction. We all want him to get well and everything be okay. I figure if we all keep him in our thoughts and prayers for the next couple days, it will help.

:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

Chescat
06-04-2007, 05:44 PM
Oopsy, Jeremy just told me its tomorrow morning he goes. :secret:

mickeynuts
06-04-2007, 06:47 PM
Goodness Jeremy, take it easy. I'm anxious to hear what the doctor has to say tomorrow. Sorry I haven't posted here yet, I've been out of town since last thursday.
Prayers and Pixie Dust on their way.
:cool: Laura

Jeremy
06-05-2007, 09:32 AM
HI,
I just want to tell you all thank you for the get well wishes.:)

I am on the way to meet the DR.

I will update when I get home.

Thanks so much for caring and being my friend:thumbsup:

Jeremy
06-05-2007, 05:57 PM
HI,
well i went in and they where waiting on me
so it did not take long.

They did test like looking at my eyes and
blood pressure it was 185 over 89

THey said that my concussion is bad and that
when i hit me head it messed up my inner ear in my brain so that os why i am dizzy all the time.

and they think that i fell beacse of heart or brain did somthing to make me fall and black out.
and i have nevre damge from the fall.
So i have to go back and get a 24 hour heart
test thing, they think i might have a heart
problume but not sure yet till after the test.

I will do a brain test in the hospital and a MRI.

but i am on new pills they gave me for dizzy
and somthing else i am not sure of lol:blush:

but They did test today and i have more to go through.
so that is all i can remeber to tell you guys.
If i think more i will post it.

THanks

terri.m
06-05-2007, 06:28 PM
I'm so happy you are getting the help you need from the doctors pirate. Get lots of rest and know we are all wishing you the best!

Chescat
06-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Pirate, I'm glad you are having all those tests run and some answers coming back. I think ElectroStitch was asking you questions that led us to believe the same thing. There was a reason you blacked out to start with. Could have been high blood pressure or a mini stroke, since you had the second fall a day later. With all that happened to you in the last week, you were under a lot of stress, that made your pressure probably shoot up pretty high the day of the fall. The stroke is not a heart thing normally but a blood pressure or brain thing. But I'm not saying that's what you had though.

The heart thing is probably a heart monitor that you have on for a day and it sends back readings every so often.

Knowledgable medical people here probably understand this stuff more then me. My father-in-law had one on for a month.

Anyway, you're going to continue this adventure Ice told you about and you will be okay. :)

chrisb26
06-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Glad to hear you finally went to the doctor Pirate. Now you can finally start getting the answers you need to start getting better.

I think Cat is right about the hear test thing. One of my friends had to wear one for a day. I think you just go about doing your normal things so it can get a accurate monitor.

Get Well Soon
and
Take it Easy

jjramsey
06-06-2007, 12:30 PM
Jeremy, thank you for going to the Dr. a second time to get checked out. You had us worried with the symptoms you gave Pinkjj, Chescat & I on Saturday night!

Hope things settle down and you can quickly recover :ill:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-07-2007, 12:05 AM
I'm glad you took the tests and the doctors are taking care of you! Have lots of rest and tons of :pixie:!

Jeremy
06-12-2007, 08:31 PM
HI,
Well today i got called in to see another doctor
because my blood pressure is runing high.
So tomrrow i have to take new pills and try to see if that will help my blood pressure.
They said I still have to do the test, just not sure when i have to go and take them.

any ways no updates much as yet.

they hope my dizzy spells will end as soon as
my pressure stays down.

and DR. said i am runing a fever
and i lost 15 pounds.
Thank's:thumbsup:

wizardmickey
06-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Dang bro, didn't known the blood pressure was running high... or was it mentioned and I forgot? Well, whatever... Knowing this now too on top of everything else you need to get lot's of REST REST REST! Let the stress & worry roll off your back (easier said than done) and just kick back & do what is being asked of you.

Patricia
06-13-2007, 01:52 AM
Oh my, your falling apart!

You need to get your feet on a coffee table and watch a funny movie.. relax and rest your weary head. :tv:

Om... Omm.. Ommmmmm

(Darn, I thought we had a smiley called :Yoga: turns out it's Yoda)

:yoda:
May the force be with you..
sigh.

terri.m
06-13-2007, 09:18 AM
So sorry that you still aren't feeling well pirate. Get lots more rest and hope you are better very soon.:mickey:

jjramsey
06-14-2007, 12:36 AM
Take care and get better!!!!!!!!!

Blue Genie
06-14-2007, 01:14 AM
Hang in there buddy and don't let though people tell u things that is not ture. I know people always tells me the same thing. Don't let people tell u things that is not ture. Pirate what I think u need to do and if I'm wrong ICE,PINK,CAT please colrect me if i'm wrong but. I think u need to stay off VMK for a week to just rest. You can still come on here buddy but just take a week off VMK and do nothing but rest. So u can get better.

wizardmickey
06-14-2007, 08:30 PM
Blue Genie: Pirate what I think u need to do and if I'm wrong ICE,PINK,CAT please colrect me if i'm wrong but. I think u need to stay off VMK for a week to just rest.
Genie dude, I have seen your pictures... I don't think I would try to correct you even if you were wrong! But, in this case, I have to agree; Pirate, we've all been saying all along that you need to take a little "down-time" for yourself. All of your other symptoms (aside from the whack to the head) can be brought on by & made worse by stress & lack of proper rest. So if not for us, for yourself... get a little rest.

chrisb26
06-14-2007, 09:03 PM
Hang in there buddy and don't let though people tell u things that is not ture. I know people always tells me the same thing. Don't let people tell u things that is not ture.

I also know how that feels for people to say things I know isn't the truth. Don't let it get you down. Just ignore it because if people say mean things then they are not your real friends.

Anyways, Get well soon get lots of rest like people have been saying and before you know it you will be all better.

Get well soon Pirate :mickey: