PDA

View Full Version : Wait period for in-game quests?

Jedi.Princess
05-31-2007, 01:46 AM
Is there a wait period for the in-game quests for diving, driving and space pins? I mean, once you get the 1* pins, do you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can do them again to get 2*? I keep trying to do them a second time, for a second star, and it keeps telling me I've already completed the quest. Thanks in advance!

varcity
05-31-2007, 01:59 AM
One and done princess! Gotta wait until VMK staff resets the entire quest before getting another

chrisb26
05-31-2007, 12:28 PM
Yep Varcity is correct you can only do each quest once. Now you will see people with two star of these quests and that is because they wree recently reset so if you did the quests before this time then you can do them again however if you did them after then you will have to wait. I'm not entirely sure how long the last quest lasted but I think about a year (correct me if im wrong) So who knows maybe next year they will do it again.

WDWfanatic742
05-31-2007, 01:19 PM
Some people might even have a three star blue or pink car as well. They had to reset the quest because half of the answers that they gave us were wrong I believe.

Jedi.Princess
05-31-2007, 09:17 PM
Thank you so much for the quick, informative replies. I appreciate your help! I wish I didn't have to wait so long! Arg....