PDA

View Full Version : Two-star Driving Pin (easy) Quest - help

Jedi.Princess
05-31-2007, 01:41 AM
Hey you guys,

I have a friend who is working on his second star for the driving pin (blue car - easy), and is in need of some help. I just did my one-star blue driving pin, and it won't let me do my second star, so I can't help him. Anyway, we need to know where the last atom is in Town Square. I don't know exactly what question number it is, but I think it's near the beginning of the quest. He found every atom he could see, but it never would advance to the next question. He must have clicked on and walked to every possible spot in that room, but no atom! Does anyone know where the last atom is hiding? HELP! :confused:

varcity
05-31-2007, 01:59 AM
Check out the in game quest answers in a stick in this forum :)

If that doesn't help, then I don't know :mickey:

Jedi.Princess
05-31-2007, 09:19 PM
Hmmm. Thanks Varcity. I did that and couldn't find anything. Anyone else know anything about this hiding atom?

Chescat
05-31-2007, 09:34 PM
For the easy quest, you should have just been able to walk in a straight line down the street in town square. Try going to an empty lobby. You might be missing the first or last one. Also is it possible that the quest timed out, so he's actually back to one of the previous rooms and just doesn't know it. These were timed. :blush: