PDA

View Full Version : At MK

conwayjohn71
05-30-2007, 10:02 PM
I heard I can find Tinkerbell in a drawer..................

can someone help me?

Maleficent's Dad
05-30-2007, 10:13 PM
Not exactly a 'drawer,' but you can let her out of her box.

At the MK opening, race - yes race - to Tinkerbell's Treasures in the MK - go through the castle to the left as you exit into Fantasyland. Most of the time, parents with kids at Cindy's b'fast get there first.

Ask the first CM you see in the store if you can let Tink out of her box. If you're the first, they'll give you a wand and a certificate (on completion) and you get a small, simple ceremony to release her for the day.

Fun and cute, but really for the younger kids to experience IMHO. :tink:

pshokie
06-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Adding onto that, tink does fly around for the rest of the day once one lucky child "wakes her up". She will fly around the shop, leaving pixie dust along the way. She make I think 3 "stops" (could be 2) which is a quick flash of light accompanied by a "ding" :tink:. The last of the 3 will be to the left of the check-out counter, up in the corner near the ceiling.

Pay attention to the 3rd stop. Cause the next one will be the all important 4th stop. Next to the check out counter, there is a desk which has a drawer with a keyhole (same as the one she is locked inside in the movie). The keyhole is pitch black, but on her fourth stop, she lands inside the desk drawer & blinks/dings :tink: very quickly.

The keyhole is large enough to put a child index finger inside. To this day, my DD (4) still tells people about how Tinkerbell landed on her finger.

One of those moments that makes a dad teary. :cry: In a good way of course.

tinks_pixie_dust
06-02-2007, 09:06 PM
My daughter had a chance to wake up Tink. We had an early breakfast with Cinderella & were finished before the park opened & we waited right there & were the first ones in the shop. It truly was a magical moment & we still talk about it to this day. Gotta love those special moments!