PDA

View Full Version : Gifts for Kids

wonderalice23
05-30-2007, 08:33 PM
Ok, I am planning on buying some small gifts for children in a classroom - 46! I was thinking to buy the packs of pencils, can anyone offer any other suggestions? Thanks!
:mickey:

tinksmom02
05-30-2007, 09:02 PM
I had a similar dilemma in Jan...DD is in an all-day nursery 3 days/week--2 separate classrooms, and the other 2 days she's in my pre-K room. We had a total of 48 kids to buy for!

Pencils would be a good idea...I really didn't want to spend a lot of $$, so for her nursery classes we got 2 big bags of the Mickey pretzels. For the kids in my class we bought Mickey straws from the resort foodcourt. They were $0.54 each.

I'm sure someone will come along with other suggestions, which I will need for our Sept. trip!

Christine
05-30-2007, 09:46 PM
I have been in the same situation.

One time, I asked a cashier if I could buy a large amount of the stickers that they hand out free to the kiddos in the parks/store. They would NOT let me pay for them...even when I told them I wanted 36. I told them I felt bad and would like to at least pay a quarter a piece for them, but they would not hear of it.

Another time, I the 10 packs of character suckers. They are $5 each. Each sucker has a wrapper that features some character (Mickey, Dopey, Cheshire Cat, etc) and they are different flavors/colors.

I like the idea of the MIckey crazy straws! CUTE!

little disney lovers
06-02-2007, 07:49 PM
We live in Australia so luggage space is precious. We decided against gifts and sent each child a postcard instead. We sent them all in one big envelope via the kindy / school.
The teachers did a mail delivery thing and they all got mail. The kids seem to love getting their own mail, with their name on it, Just like a grown-up! My kids did pictures of charachters and I was sure to take a list of all the kids names. You could even buy cheaper ones before you leave and write all the names on. Take some crayon and It will keep your kids occupied drawing all those pictures!

:mickey: