PDA

View Full Version : Mid August Crowds - Wait times for Rides

DisneyorNothing
05-30-2007, 04:55 PM
Any one out there go mid August? Thinking about a quick trip to the MK. Wondering if we're going to have to wait in long lines.

With a quick trip like we're thinking, waiting is lines 60 to 90 mins won't make it worth our while.

I know it's summer and it's the busy time. We're used to going in the Winter time when the crowds are as heavy. If we decide to go, I want to be in the right mind set.:mickey:

Beast_fanatic
05-30-2007, 10:04 PM
Crowds usually begin to fall off around mid-August. This year, some schools that formerly started back in early August are being forced to start back later in the month or even after Labor Day. This may cause the crowds to stay longer into the month than in previous years.

kakn7294
05-30-2007, 10:11 PM
I know locally many schools are starting earlier in August than ever before. Our girls start back on August 23! If my trip had been scheduled 1 week later I would have had to cancel. I think if you are going to MK only and plan to utilize FP that you could be okay. It's been many years since we did August. I'm hoping lines are 30 - 60 min long (or less!) depending on the attraction. In the past we've gone in July and had lines about this long. You could also consider going on an EMH day to add time to your day although I understand that these days sometimes actually add to the crowds.