PDA

View Full Version : Stay and Play base ticket use?

Mousefreind
05-30-2007, 01:20 PM
We will be comming for a 6 day trip in early September. On the last day our flight leaves at 1:00 so we wont really get much use out of our base ticket for that day. Question, can you use that base ticket on a different day and visit two parks on the same day? I understand that the tickets will be tied to our card, but from what I have read you can use your meal vouchers differently each day, can you also use your park entry tickets different each day?

:confused:

CleveRocks
05-30-2007, 02:32 PM
No, sorry, you can't do that. :(

Unless you buy the park hopper feature, you can't enter two different WDW theme parks on the same day.

On another message board, a current WDW CM who works as a "greeter" posted the following information:

If you have been to one park and attempt to use your ticket in another park on the same day, when you put it in the turnstile several things will happen.

1. The display on the Guest side will show "ACCESS DENIED".

2. The turnstile will not unlock.

3. The two line display on the Greeter side will show information about the ticket's entitlements on the top line, and on the lower line it will say "CROSSOVER NOT PERMITTED".

If the Greeter wishes, by pushing a button he can see exactly when and where the ticket was used last.

Depending on the Greeter, and how crowded it is, you will either be told your options at that time or told to go to either Guest Relations or any ticket window for further explanation.

If I have the time, or when I am in a booth, I will explain the options as follows:

1. Upgrade the ticket to a hopper (currently $45 whether one day or ten day and adult or child).

2. Go back to original park, as unlimited same day re-entry is permitted.

3. Just go away and don't bother me (actually I wouldn't say that).

snifflesmcg
05-30-2007, 02:44 PM
I called Disney last year with the same question and they told me exactly what the other post did.....you are out of luck unless you have the park hopper option.