PDA

View Full Version : Adventurer's Club Question

beksy
05-30-2007, 11:46 AM
I'm sure I'm overlooking this somewhere :blush:, but could someone tell me the cost to get into the Adventurer's Club? This is the first trip that we will have time to go there and it sounds interesting but I was wondering how much to budget in for it. Thanks! :mickey:

disneydeb
05-30-2007, 12:12 PM
A single club , single night pass is around $10.59 and a single night ,, multi club pass is around $ 22.00.

TheAdventurer
05-30-2007, 02:15 PM
A single club , single night pass is around $10.59 and a single night ,, multi club pass is around $ 22.00.

But you need a multi-club pass to get in the Adventurer's Club or the Comedy Warehouse.

Or if you have the "water parks & more" option on a magic your way pass, one visit can be used for a multi-club pass one night.

KCMom
06-03-2007, 09:39 PM
So...it costs $22 a person to get into the Adventurers Club...before I even buy a drink? Is it worth it? I was really hoping to check it out in September, but $44 for a cover charge for me and DH seems a bit steep.

steamboat willy
06-03-2007, 10:12 PM
:cool: The cost to enter Pleasure Island is about $20 bucks. This gets you in to ALL the ClUBs including the Adventures Club (Our Favorite). You can stay in the Adventures Club all night and be entertained. We hope to become a current member of the Adventures Club on Oct 1, 2007. Kongaloosh

The Joker
06-04-2007, 11:03 AM
...and for just $5 more, you can get into the clubs an additional 5 nights...

TheAdventurer
06-04-2007, 03:40 PM
So...it costs $22 a person to get into the Adventurers Club...before I even buy a drink? Is it worth it? I was really hoping to check it out in September, but $44 for a cover charge for me and DH seems a bit steep.

Yes..$22 before you even buy a drink, and yes...it is totally worth it!! You have to see the AC, at least once. And don't forget, it's not just a crazily decorated bar, but you're also getting live comedy acts too, so think of what you'd pay to see other live entertainment.

And as Joker said, for only $5 you can keep going back for five days. I also see you're been to Disney 3 times this year, if you think you'd like to make AC & Pleasure Island a regular part of your trips, you can also get a PI annual pass for $60.

But definitely at least try it once! And if your budget is an issue, there are drink specials on Thursday and Sunday nights (assuming that hasn't changed--but that's been the case for awhile) Kungaloosh!! :beer::marg:

The Joker
06-05-2007, 06:05 AM
Another tip to save money: twice a week (I believe Mondays and Thursdays) you can get a Bud Light Draft for only $2.

TheAdventurer
06-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Another tip to save money: twice a week (I believe Mondays and Thursdays) you can get a Bud Light Draft for only $2.

I thought it was Sunday, not Monday, but I could be wrong, or it could've changed. Thursday is definitely right, that's long been CM night at PI.

Does somebody else know for sure?

Also, it's not just Bud Light (I can't stand the stuff) but nothing fancy either. Can't remember off hand what the other choice(s) were/are, maybe Michelob?

Sharon1026
06-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Yes, it is $22 a person. It is free from 7 - 9pm each night, so you can check it out first to see if you like it. I think it's a blast.

For those of you who go there - I just got back from a trip and was picked to be "Greta" the plucky fiance for the radio broadcast. EEEK!!

Kungaloosh!