PDA

View Full Version : Prayers and Pixie dust for me. Im suffering from bad allergies this spring

Ron737-700
05-30-2007, 10:41 AM
Hi everyone . I have'nt been here in a while my computer is down . Anyhoo, I have been suffering from a bad case of Allergies this spring. My Allergies started flaring up two weeks ago and over the weekend got progressively worse. I have been taking allergy medicine but it seems to be working slowly. I hope the rain will wash the pollen out of the air soon. Please pray for my recovery. Thank you

RenDuran
05-30-2007, 05:43 PM
I hope it rains for you soon! And that your medicine kicks in!

kakn7294
05-30-2007, 06:10 PM
I feel your pain. My allergies have been terrible this spring too - the worst I can remember since my first asthma attacks when I was 10. I've been sneezing, coughing, wheezing, and short of breath since the beginning of April. Nothing helps, including my inhaler. I hope you feel better soon! :pixie:

thrillme
05-30-2007, 06:38 PM
I have my nasty allergy issues too. San Antonio is famous for them.

Don't knock a Johnson's Soothing Vapor Bath. You can find it in the baby section at Walmart or your local Grocer. This stuff is PURE HEAVEN when you're stopped up. It's supposed to be for "babies" but even my big ol' tough guy dad tried it and he's sold. I can practically buy stock in this stuff for my DS.

I hope you feel better soon.

mtown71
05-31-2007, 10:00 PM
I can fully sympathize with you. Being from the Cincy area, I am in the sinus/allergy capital of the world. I have been suffering with asthma & allergies for as long as I can remember. I even take weekly allergy shots on top of my allergy meds. I hope you start to feel better. Hang in there. My allergy nurse said that this season would be a bad one.

Namine'
05-31-2007, 10:31 PM
I hope you feel better. I know how you feel I suffer form allergies to. Iam sending you lots of :pixie:

Beast_fanatic
05-31-2007, 11:24 PM
I'd gladly send you some :pixie: but I'm afraid the dust will make your allergies worse! ;) Lots of non-irritating :pixie: on the way.

DizNee143
06-01-2007, 09:15 AM
i hope you feel better soon...and actually get some relief!!!..mine havent been bad this season...well so far!! lol..but my fiance...omg i feel so bad for him...they are killing him...ive bought just about every OTC medicine there is for allergies for him..along with visine for allergy eyes....even when he mixes the medicines...it doesnt work!!..he has even tried about 3 perscribed medicines also..and nothing is working...so i hope everyone finds relief soon!! :mickey:

disneydrmr
06-01-2007, 09:56 AM
Another Ohioan suffering from the horrible air quality we have in this state! They are saying rain this weekend so hopefully you'll get some up your way also and Ohio's air will once again be breathable! I know I'm personally keeping the Puff/Kleexex people in a lifestyle of the rich and famous right now.... Good luck with your allergies!

BronxTigger
06-02-2007, 04:10 PM
I am having problems with allergies too. Ironically, I'm only having the problems when I go to work. So, I guess I'm allergic to work. :thumbsup:

Actually, there's a tree outside my classroom that I don't see in my neighborhood. It has these white fluffy things that fly off the tree and in through the windows. They proceed to go up my nose while I'm teaching. HAHA. So I am sniffling and my eyes are watering and the kids are trying to catch the fluffies and its 85 degrees inside (no a/c at work and they got rid of the fans they had last year) and yeah, I give up.

I can't take Benedryl because it puts me to sleep. Totally knocks me out. The only thing that works is the mister fan I got at AK last summer. I've already had other teachers ask me if I can get them one when I go this summer so they can use them in their class next year!

daparish
06-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Hope you feel better soon. I have also been suffering from allergies so I feel your pain.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-03-2007, 09:53 PM
I can totally sympathize. I get shots and have to take Singulair as well now because I totally can't breathe. It's making my asthma act up too. Pixie dust for a quick end to this.

mrsgaribaldi
06-06-2007, 07:21 AM
Sorry I'm late:blush:
Prayers and :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:on the way.

CanadianWDWFan
06-06-2007, 08:04 AM
I hear you! Thgis is my worst Spring ever! I have never had it so bad. I understand what you are going through. Just know that you aren't alone in this.

Sending :pixie: your way.