PDA

View Full Version : The name stones in MK

DisneyMomx2
05-30-2007, 10:11 AM
I have a question about them. My aunt bought my siblings and I one for a Christmas present over 10 years ago. At the time, you could get a map to find out where your stone was located. We found it on a few of our trips but the past several times I have been there, I can't locate it. I'm sure I am just missing it but does anyone know if there is still a place to get info on where your stone is located??

Beast_fanatic
05-30-2007, 10:49 PM
I believe you can ask at Guest Relations to the right of the Magic Kingdom entrance for information on the location of your brick. Someone else will likely be along soon to confirm (or deny :blush: ) this.

mrsgaribaldi
05-31-2007, 03:14 AM
I think some were removed too:(I'm not 100% sure but that's what I think.

conorsmom2000
05-31-2007, 08:32 PM
I believe you can ask at Guest Relations to the right of the Magic Kingdom entrance for information on the location of your brick. Someone else will likely be along soon to confirm (or deny :blush: ) this.

Yep, this is what we did! I brought a copy of our certificate with us, so I had the number of our brick....though actually, now that I remember back, I think I forgot to bring that with me the day we went to look for it! :blush: But, we went to guest relations, before you enter the MK and just had to give them the name of the person who purchased it (ours was an engagement gift). Turns out ours was all the way down the walkway by the MK, practically at the GF!! (but not quite, since the walkway ends! :D )

But, Stephanie is also right - the bricks were only guaranteed to be there for 10 years - then Disney had the right to move it, or, from what I understood, even get rid of it.... :confused: That doesn't mean it's not still there, but just an fyi, just in case...

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
05-31-2007, 09:27 PM
We have a brick down by the GF too. We have not checked on it in a year or two. We will have to make sure it is still there in September. :thumbsup:

DizneyRox
05-31-2007, 09:45 PM
Guest Relations is the place.

I am guessing that they are now replacing bricks with new ones that are being sold. We got one recently and when we cheked, the "old" brick was still in the place ours was supposed to be. Ours better be there next time I check, it cost like $300 for that brick!