PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going Sept.'08

donsteele
05-30-2007, 09:24 AM
It would be fun to talk to someone that is going next year.
We are going in Sept.'08, if you are lets talk.

happy planning

sleepingbooty
05-30-2007, 11:11 AM
We've gone each September for the past three years, so I imagine we'll go again next year. Great time to go - low cost, low crowds:thumbsup:

laurenC325
05-30-2007, 11:25 AM
Im going in September 2008 for my honeymoon! I would love to talk to anyone about planning. My DF has never been and I haven't been in 9 yrs. I'm so excited! :bride::groom:

donsteele
05-31-2007, 12:36 PM
We have been to Disneyland but never to WDW.
We are most likely going to stay at POR.
Have you picked a resort?

nothing but joy!

laurenC325
06-01-2007, 12:08 PM
I think that we will be staying at the POFQ. We are going to be there from the 22nd to the 28th or 29th.

bleukarma
06-13-2007, 03:19 PM
Im going in September 2008 for my honeymoon! I would love to talk to anyone about planning. My DF has never been and I haven't been in 9 yrs. I'm so excited! :bride::groom:

:congrats:

I haven't even gotten this years trip out of the way yet (next week! woohoo!) and I'm already planning next years! Chances are it will be in September to celebrate my aunt's 74th birthday, along with free dining (I hope!). Her birthday is the 15th so we'll be there around that time for 3 nights. Maybe 14th-17th.

We were talking about hotels last night and I was thinking of upgrading from our normal value to a moderate since she will be spending a lot of time at the resort relaxing. I was thinking of one of the Port Orleans resorts or Coronado Springs but when I asked her where she wanted to stay she said Grand Floridian. Yikes! Well....I have a year and a half to save my pennies! :mickey:

dan24
06-21-2007, 07:01 AM
:mickey:

My wife and I are going in Sept of 08 probably sometime in the middle of the month we are working out the details.. we have not booked yet... anyone have a good time to book ...we are AAA members and it is aaa booking month in January.. we too are hoping for free dining.. it really cuts down on the cost... it's cheap .. yet worth so much..

COngrats on the Honeymoon... my wife and I's first trip was on our honeymoon in 05 we have been addicted every since.. only advice I have buy new thick padded shoes before you go.. and remember for those who have never been it is very overwhelming... so go slow ..

hope to you all in 08 at the world:mickey: