PDA

View Full Version : Where i can get disney tickets at cheaper rates

jerkjames
05-30-2007, 08:52 AM
Last year March we went to enjoy Disney cruise, it was a really a fantastic experience. I have five children’s. Once again I am planning to take them to wonderful Walt Disney again. I want to know about the ticket prices. I know the prices are getting high my brother is also planning to come along with me. I need to purchase 15 tickets for my family and also my brother's family. I need info about where can I get Disney tickets at cheaper rates.

scootch713
05-30-2007, 09:58 AM
There is a link here on intercot. You can also try {link removed per Intercot's terms of service} or {link removed per Intercot's terms of service}

faline
06-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Welcome to Intercot! :mickey:

I'm going to move this over to the Vacation Planning forum for you.

I'd suggest using The Official Ticket center (https://www.officialticketcenter.com/).

mudpuppysmom
06-07-2007, 08:24 AM
Another option: If either one of you are in the military (or a veteran) you can purchase tickets at SOG, they are "discounted" in that there is no tax on them. They also have a ticket option called Stars & Stripes that is like a park hopper with the extra options -- these are a good deal and are ONLY good for the length of stay though.....so they do expire.

xipetotec
06-07-2007, 10:15 AM
Last year March we went to enjoy Disney cruise, it was a really a fantastic experience. I have five children’s. Once again I am planning to take them to wonderful Walt Disney again. I want to know about the ticket prices. I know the prices are getting high my brother is also planning to come along with me. I need to purchase 15 tickets for my family and also my brother's family. I need info about where can I get Disney tickets at cheaper rates.

Last year when we went, i checked the discount sites. I found that the deals are good if you're going for a couple of days. IF you are not eligibale for military discounts, or FLA resident discounts, ( or whatever other discounts ), I find ordering online ( or by phone ) in advance direct from Disney actually comes out as being the best deal. You can even avoid shipping costs by picking up the tickets at the window once you get to the park.

mttafire
06-07-2007, 10:50 AM
Welcome to Intercot! :mickey:

I'm going to move this over to the Vacation Planning forum for you.

I'd suggest using The Official Ticket center (https://www.officialticketcenter.com/).
Yep..:thumbsup:

jerkjames
08-13-2007, 03:17 AM
Another option: If either one of you are in the military (or a veteran) you can purchase tickets at SOG, they are "discounted" in that there is no tax on them. They also have a ticket option called Stars & Stripes that is like a park hopper with the extra options -- these are a good deal and are ONLY good for the length of stay though.....so they do expire.

I thank you for your suggestion.

wdwfansince75
08-14-2007, 02:51 PM
Another option: If either one of you are in the military (or a veteran) you can purchase tickets at SOG,

Not exactly correct....limited to active and reserve military, civilians of the Dept of Defense, and military retirees or the surviving spouse of the above. "Veterans" only qualify if they meet one of the above catagories.

We usually use the "Stars and Stripes" passes, except for DW and myself. Since we don't do Disney Quest of the Water Parks, we usually get the basic tickets, with Park Hopper. Either ticket saves about 15 % over gate price. :thumbsup:

DizneyRox
08-14-2007, 04:26 PM
Might want to check with group sales. With a party that large you might qualify, I've never checked into it.

Unfortunately though, Disney doesn't discount tickets all that much, but when you're buying 15, every little bit will add up.

crazypoohbear
08-15-2007, 12:26 AM
Can't remember the terms of service rules
can you PM someone with different websites to check out???

DizneyRox
08-15-2007, 06:44 AM
Can't remember the terms of service rules
can you PM someone with different websites to check out???

TOS (http://www.intercot.com/disclaimer/boards.asp)

DISNEYFIX
08-15-2007, 07:00 AM
Does Disney have a small discount for advanced purchase or is the gate price the only price?

Beast_fanatic
08-15-2007, 09:15 PM
Does Disney have a small discount for advanced purchase or is the gate price the only price?

Advance purchase discounts were eliminated with the latest round of ticket price increases.

LoriMistress
08-15-2007, 09:26 PM
If you get a newsletter from {site removed per Terms of Service} on the 15th of every month they send you a special link to {site removed per Terms of Service} and gives you a deeper discount. DH and I bought our tickets for 10 day PH adult tickets for $529.90 total!!! (Including tax...and that was before the price increase.) As for other tickets like PI, DQ, or Cirque du Soleil it's best to purchase yours at {site removed per Terms of Service} We also purchase our tickets there and they were cheap and wonderful.

If you like, PM me your email address and I can email you a {site removed per Terms of Service} newletter so you can have the email like.