PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grocer Question

MickeyMousse
05-30-2007, 07:57 AM
Will Garden Grocer stock my order prior to us checking into our 1 bedroom? How does this work? Thanks!!

GreenBeetle
05-30-2007, 09:40 AM
We ordered bottled water and several cases of soda from Garden Grocer back in October. They delivered it while we were at Epcot and left everything with Bell Services in a fridge to get cold. Great service . . . I would use them again in a minute. :thumbsup:

Brenle
06-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Just got back from SSR. We used Garden Grocer for the first time. Like GreenBeetle said, they will leave groceries at bell services. However, they called my cell phone number, we were in our room so they brought the order up to us. He actually unpackaged our items one by one so I could check it off the list to make sure we recieved what we had paid for. Also, when he took out the produce, he asked me if it looked okay. Everything was perfect. I just ordered too much for 7 days.

MickeyMousse
06-05-2007, 02:30 PM
That's great to hear! I am looking forward to using them for this trip and have already started shopping with them online and saving my order. Not that I'm in a rush or anything.....:mickey:

TexasPrincessAurora
06-05-2007, 06:24 PM
We are at SSR at the moment...had our Garden Grocer order delivered on Sunday. We had scheduled it for 4:30 to 5pm, but he called about 1:30 (our cell phones) to see if he could go ahead and deliver it. Worked out great as we were in the room...and great that we didn't have to deal with it coming from Bell Services later that evening after a long day at the parks. As was said earlier, he brought everything up, unpacked it one by one and put it away for us. Everything was fresh and cold and in great shape. Great service!